Apartamentos Fariones(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Aequora Lanzarote Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Apartamentos Flamboyant(Puerto Del Carmen)
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$207
US$194
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Alondra Villas & Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$508
HotelsClick
Acuario Sol(Puerto Del Carmen)
TripAdvisor
Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Pool
Apartamentos Club Guinate(Puerto Del Carmen)
TripAdvisor
Alegranza Hotel(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsblock dthe main strippool areaexcellent locationself cateringon arrivalno air concoffee makerquiet at nightreception staffhalf boardring hobthe ground floorbars and restaurantspots and panscleaned timesapartment was clean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for six nights. The apartment is basic but in an excellent location only minutes from the shops and beach. Staff very helpful and friendly. Quiet location and we would return on our next trip. There are no plugs in sinks and no air conditioning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic location. 4 of us stayed here in June 2018,aged between 21-24 so we're not hugely fussy! Basic apartments, bed sheets were not changed all week and I didn't feel as if they were the cleanest but we barely spent time in the apartment, good value for money, lovely pool area, nice food, cheap drink and good atmosphere.
One main point I would like to add though is that my brother wallet was stolen from his room in the middle of the day, there is only 1 key per apartment so his friend couldn't lock him into the room in case of emergency and he locked himself in we couldn't get in if we wanted without waking him, but we thought he was pretty safe being close to reception and on the ground floor in plain sight. We do not know who stole it but when we left him the door was unlocked but when we returned he had been locked in and wallet gone so it made us question the place.
Again, other than that we couldn't fault the place and would probably return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LeanneLanders
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Apartment is large and in a great location central to the town. Beautifully kept gardens. Great sea view.
Unfortunately apartments and other areas are dated and shabby. Bedroom - one lamp didn't work, no decent lighting. Bathroom - no ventilation, no decent lighting, no plug in sink. Grubby. Shower was a trickle and rarely got hot water.
Kitchen - lack of plug sockets and places to stand appliances. No plug in sink. Broom and mop left in it all week. Lack of basic equipment e.g. scissors.
Lounge - dated with dirty threadbare seat covers. Again poor lighting. Coffee table with bent legs.
Perhaps I'm fussy ..but there was no lighting anywhere in the apartment where I could do my hair or makeup.
Pool area - dirty faded covers on pool side beds. Broken dirty sun shades.
Bar/cafe - dirty faded table clothes. Breakfast poor and cold .Based on overall cleanliness we did not use the pool as it did not look clean.
For 6 days of our stay there was an old dirty mattress outside our apartment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Location
Quite central for bars shops restaurants, bike hire and the beach which is literally a 2 min walk away.
There is a hypodino on the next street that carries pretty much everything you may need,drink food sun oil etc and is fairly well priced also

Complex
clean tidy and well kept. There are a team of Gardeners and cleaners around and about from about 8am until about 4. Reception is manned pretty much all the time. Whilst we were here there were on going repairs and a small area located to the side of the pool area that resembled jewsons building yard. This didn’t affect our stay but could’ve been made tidier.

Safety
You can hire a safe in your room for €10 plus a €3 refundable deposit. We used this and it was ideal.

Pool
There’s are 2 pools one small and a larger one,both clean and well kept,
There is also a pool bar which we didn’t use during our stay but caters for all meals through the day, they do a breakfast for around €4.50.
Sun loungers are pretty much available most of the day, there are large wooden shaded beds also if you don’t want to be in the sun and there are parasols available also. There is also a hot tub but never saw this working whilst we were here.

WiFi
Is pretty much available in the complex for free with a code which your given on arrival at reception and fairly quick

Rooms
Rooms are clean and tidy come with a fairly large living area smallish bathroom and fair sized bedroom(we had a twin room) both beds are covered with one sheet so don’t make the mistake of jumping on the bed as you might just fall through the middle . Beds are quite hard though so if you like firm beds you’ll love it. Only comes with 1 fairly flat pillow for each bed so if you like a plump pillow I’d speak to reception to get more.
A lot of the rooms face a wall so don’t be disappointed your balcony doesn’t have a better view. Rooms b17-b20 and rooms c6- C12 and c24-c18 have their balcony onto the pool but all other rooms either face another room, the reception, pool bar or a wall. There are steps upto the 2nd floor,these are located after every 2nd apartment. If you don’t like constant noise I’d ask to be put upstairs to minimise your disruption but also bear in mind if you do get an upstairs room the people below you as it gets quite noisy.
There are plugs but not loads, I took hair dryer,straighteners and styling wand and all worked as normal using a travel adapter.

Cleaning
The rooms are supposed to be cleaned 5 times a week but we only really saw evidence of it being cleaned twice. Your towels are supposed to be changed twice a week,we arrived on Sunday and ours were changed on the Friday afternoon as we left Sunday at 14.30. A tip would be to hang your towels out on the rail on your balcony to dry as they don’t seem to dry in the room too quickly.

Late checkout......
We were told we had to check out by 12 noon. We asked for a late checkout which cost €15 and gave us until 2.30pm. You can leave your cases in reception but there is no secure room. If you want to get changed or showered after this you will only have the pool toilets to get changed in with no shower facilities so bear this in mind if you want to spend the rest of your day on the beach.
Whilst we had our room for the further 2.5 hours the maid was not informed of our late checkout therefore came in and threw water etc away in error but also came back just over an hour later to see if we had gone so just bear this in mind also if showering etc,leave your key in the door locked

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Zelia L
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 weeks on a business trip, I wasn't expecting much as it was very cheap accommodation, but I wasn't expecting the dive that I had arrived to.
When I first arrived I was surprised by the amount of space there was, but as I came to look closer I quickly realised that everything was exceptionally dirty. The plates and utensils were sticky and the cupboards had things dripping from them, the kitchen looked like it had never been cleaned, and the bath and bath curtain was mouldy, covered in dirt, and were dyed pink with body fats.
One week 3 one of my bikinis disappeared from my room. Giving the maids the benefit of the doubt thinking it had accidently been scooped up with the bedding, I quickly informed reception. Every time I went in to ask about it, they quickly passed me on and told me to come back the next day: I went in 6 times that week and no-one would speak to me properly. One week later a second bikini has gone missing and reception still kept passing me off.
I posted a bad trip advisor review and magically the next day one of the binkins was found. However, it was the cheaper one of the two, but I did still get one back.
The week before I left maintainence work started on the apartments both next to and below me at 8:30 in the morning, when the walls are paper thin, they may as well have been in the same room as me.
Overall my stay here was horrible and caused more stress to me than my job did. The place was dirty, disgusting, and the staff were rude and unwilling to help me with anything. I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their money staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business