See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016

very clean rooms at a very good price. Staff is excellent and very helpful. Hotel is central to town. Breakfast is included with price and good restaurant is down the block. WiFi is OK, Room 10 has best access to WiFi or else in lobby.

Room tip: room 10 for best WiFi
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I spent in this hotel about 2 months during my business trip. Thanks to great service, wonderful owner and wonderful localization I felt like in my original home. I recommend this place to all undecided people who want visit Italy. Near this peaceful hotel is very good restaurant, easy access to highway and beutiful castle. Breakfast in Italian style but thanks to owner I had chance to eat also things that I normal eat in Poland.
11/10

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The room was spacious, tidy and very nice, the bathroom perfectly clean. The breakfast was tipically Italian: with tasty pastries and slices of pizza, jams and all types of coffee and tea. The staff makes you feel at home, and I really appreciated their kindness! My partner wasn't feeling well and I asked for a container to bring him something for breakfast: they prepared an entire tray of pastries and other things from the breakfast table and a nice cup of tea for him!
Finally, with just 10 mins walking you'll be right in the centre of the town, and there's a nice park just in front of the hotel where kids can play.
Fully recommended!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Very clean hotel, breakfast was very good and healthy. Staff is very friendly. Castle is very near to hotel. You can walk to castle. Turin is just 15 km. Good restaurants near hotel. I would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2014

Good standard. Rivoli historical centre reachable on foot. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Kind and supportive staff and management. Gluten-free breakfast made available on request. Internet connection was available in my room (LAN).

Date of stay: December 2014