“Great time”

Hayton Castle Clay Shoot
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We always enjoy the day made especially so by Lee who's expertise and natural coaching talents ensure we get the most from the experience.
Hope to get back soon. Looking at organising a day out there with friends in the spring.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Lee is an amazing instructor ! The whole family welcome you to this excellent rural location. Highly recommend

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This was our first time shooting and we were invited to go with friends who'd been to Hayton before. The gent who was working with us was very welcoming and friendly, made us all cups of coffee and we felt like good friends. His instruction was great. I felt safe and like I was in good hands all the time. The shooting ranges are all centred around a great wooden lodge with comfortable chairs and nice toilet facilities. I'll definitely go back and will absolutely recommend this to my friends. A great day, great staff and great facilities.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

First time at Hayton Castle shoot today and it was AMAZING! I've never shot before but hit my second clay after great tutelage from Lee. Continued to do ok and hit over 60% of clays and this was my first time ever! Great sense of achievement and would definitely do it again. Thank you Lee!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

The venue is fabulous warm and welcoming. Lee is the perfect host, with drinks on arrival in a great reception area.
Lee spent time making sure Connor knew what to do and was comfortable with the kit.
I would highly recommend this experience to anyone how wants to try something new. It was so good we've booked Connors next lesson. He has a smile so big, I think it's going to last for a while!! Great value for money too.