“First lesson for my 12yr old ”

Hayton Castle Clay Shoot
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

The venue is fabulous warm and welcoming. Lee is the perfect host, with drinks on arrival in a great reception area.
Lee spent time making sure Connor knew what to do and was comfortable with the kit.
I would highly recommend this experience to anyone how wants to try something new. It was so good we've booked Connors next lesson. He has a smile so big, I think it's going to last for a while!! Great value for money too.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Wanted to do something different for my 50th.
My partner organised an afternoon "taster session" of Clay Shooting, Archery, and Rifle target shooting.

Location...too die for...!
Instructor (Lee Campion) no less! Google him!...also to die for...and I'm 100% straight...go figure that out!!

Review time: Faultless! cheaper than I thought, The time flew by. I live close by so will be a regular.

A safe, responsible attraction, that will appeal to all, including less mobile folk in chairs!

We had a great time, Lee is so personable and easy going, "no look at me airs and graces" just a down to earth bloke!

He deserves the success (but not too much of course!)

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

Great shooting ground with friendly staff. Im a regular at the end of the month shoot & would highly recommend to novice and experienced shooters. The shooting here is very varied to keep you on your toes. The shoot makes for a great day out.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

13 of us did a shoot Saturday 16th may. It was fab. Bacon cobs, coffee, tea and cakes throughout the day. Friendly family running the day. Lee campion was brilliant at teaching us how to shoot as many of us had never done it before. Highly recommend booking. Fantastic value for money

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We visited Hayton Castle clay shoot on Saturday 18th April, a group of 4 (with very mixed ability!) for a bit of fun and left having significantly improved - plus we had the most fun with Lee, our coach who was so friendly and such a lovely guy. On arrival, he made us teas and coffees in a gorgeous log cabin which was really welcoming.

He really taught us well and we all showed massive improvement in our shooting ability, so we left absolutely buzzing. Such a great activity, great value, highly recommended!