“Weekend break - family birthday meal”
Review of Bridge Inn

Bridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Holmrook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We came here during our break staying about 1 mile away. It was my daughters birthday whilst we were away. We chose here for her birthday meal as they allow dogs in the bar - our labradoodle was well looked after! The chap behind the bar was very friendly and accommodating, we snook in a birthday cake which they brought out after our meal. My Daughter had a huge pizza which went down a treat!. My other daughter had lasagne - huge portions. I had fish pie special which was also delicious.
Would highly recommend if staying in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped here as we were starving. We expected standard pub grub, but were really pleasantly surprised by the choice and quality of the food. The gammon and runs were fabulous. Great staff, huge choice of drinks, definitely worth a detour if you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We had a couple of recent lunches at the Bridge Inn. Excellent friendly service and good food. We have been having lunches here for more than 30 years

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Had a very nice evening meal (fish and chips) servings were big. One of us couldn't finish the ribs and a good selection of craft beers, hadn't had a ringwood brewery pint for many a year and went down very well. Friendly service from the waiting staff.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and myself visited the Bridge Inn on Sunday 7th October. We took our two dogs with us and sat in the bar area. We had a one course Carvery each and one drink, the food was fine. When I went to pay I was not given a bill but was told by the barman that we owed nearly £38. I paid, but then asked for an itemised bill as I couldn’t believe a one course carvery and one drink each would cost that much, my partner only had a soft drink. Before the Barman gave me my bill he said he could see that the till had overcharged me ? and he said that the till had charged me for two ciders instead of one and gave me £4.50 back. So I would recommend asking for the bill before you pay.