“Incredible Setting for a Relaxing Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lubby M
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Incredible Setting for a Relaxing Vacation”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 for a stay in May 2013

First of all, the owner of this property is wonderful. When I got sick, she took me to the doctor. When the fridge didn't work, she got one that did by the next morning. She has such a love for Italy and it's culture. She is a fountain of knowledge about where to go and what to see. If you decide to stay here, pay close attention to her suggestions. You won't be disappointed. Plus she is just a delightful human being. I am so glad we choose Miralaghi as our destination.

The house is very quiet and in the woods. It is secluded and you have to have a car as it is off the beaten path. The cleaning women would come every week and they kept things very nice. The kitchen is very well equipped and all of the rooms are quite comfortable. The bathrooms are beautiful and modern. The terrace has beautiful roses and overlooks the pool. (It was too cool for us to enjoy the pool in May this year but I would have been greatful for it during the summer.) You can go on hikes for miles and see amazingly beautiful countryside. It is a short drive to Moiano, Citta della Pieve, or Chiusi (where you can get a train to any destination). We used this house as our home base and did a couple of overnight side trips while staying here. We spent 2 nights in Florence and one night in Rimini on the Adriatic coast. It was wonderful coming "home" to our casa afterwards.

If you are thinking about a family vacation or a friends getaway where you have the choice to either completely relax or go out and about every day to see Italy, this is a great place to stay. Florence and Rome are only about an hour and a half away so day trips there are very doable. There is a playground nearby for kids and the swimming pool and billiard table/game room indoors are definitely a good selling points for family fun.

My favorite thing about this place was that we were able to immerse ourselves in the culture and countryside. We got to experience Italy on a very personal level. Il Pozetto, a restaurant in Moiano, became our regular place to eat. The people there were very nice and the food was good and very homey. Familia (grocery store) in Po Bandino near Chiusi was just minutes away and had good choices and friendly people. I plan to come back and do more exploring with other members of my family.
I highly recommend this home. The area is steeped in history. I was so relaxed when I left here I was amazed. Loved my time in Italy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Italian culture and our hostess
Liked least: It was a little bit hard to find it the first day, but the owner came and led us there when I called her.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing