“Freindliest bar in Ontario!”
Review of Coach & Horses

Coach & Horses
Ranked #47 of 93 Restaurants in Lindsay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I first went to The Coach on a Thursday night for their "Jam Night". Not only did the staff go out of their way to make me feel welcome, but the musicians playing, and the other patrons there to listen, were all very friendly and encouraging. Now I'm in a band with some of the musicians I met that night, and we play there every chance we get.
I have made incredible friendships with most of the staff. They really care about their customers, and they take the time to get to know people...and if you like music, this is the place to be. Showcase Wednesdays highlights new artists. Jam Thursdays gives everyone a chance to play together and learn from each other. Karaoke Fridays let's the audience show their stuff, and, of course, great bands on Saturday night AND matinee performances many Saturday afternoons.
(Did I mention the poutine?OMG) Come out and meet the gang! This is a pub to call your own.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I come here often. Great food & drinks, awesome staff and excellent music scene hete also. Great for birthdays and other bashes. Open mic on thursday nights, karaoke on friday nights. Live bands Saturday nights. And live music on Wednesdays featuring a new act each week.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My husband and I stopped in to this little pub this past Saturday night after a wedding we attended, and we had a blast there! The staff is awesome, and the "regulars" are super welcoming!

We would go back in a heartbeat if we travel to Lindsay again!

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We had some fries some beer watch some people sing some Kareoka danced some people were all very friendly was a good night out on the town

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Been living in Lindsay for over 50 years, good customers to many restaurants and bars.... Worst place we've been to. Will never be back. Ever.

1  Thank restaurantcritic105