All reviews coffee beans theme park rain shower other hotels convenience store the cable car ride nice room ironing board pleasant stay kuala lumpur short stay shopping mall check in process deluxe room nice view casino lobby
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The room itself is spacious, modern and comfortable. No WiFi provided but the other amenities are available. (Compare to first world hotel, this is totally the opposite) Towel is too thin. Bell boy service is good. I just couldn’t believe when I check in, the guy at the counter gave me a twin bed even though my son is right beside me. After a tiring day travelling to genting (4/5 hours drive) we decided not to change the room when we arrive at the room. This is totally unacceptable as I feel the staff is not trained at all. He doesn’t have the simple common sense. I did not know whether is it because I use 68GP to book the room, thus I’m just given simply any room that is available. I’m staying at room 9144 on the 9th floor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

fast check in and check out. good customer service and room service clean, comfortable and convenient. Good place to relax after whole day leisure at Genting Highland. Great for family with kids. Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Provide one of those better rooms with reasonable price tag in Genting. Swift check-in and out, acceptable clean room. Beds are clean, bathroom provide all necessary amenities. I spent most of the time at the casino, so is good enough for a couple of hours to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the older hotel in Genting and the rooms were refurbished. However, the windows are old and you can hear traffic late into the night. My room was an even number room, the odd numbered room might be better.
Towels are thin and old, room comes with kettle, hair dryer, mini fridge, ironing board, safe. They have a universal plug in the room. Basic toiletries but no comb.
There’s a Coffee Bean and Tea leaf downstairs and a casino on lvl 2.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SGlady
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This is definitely a gambling resort. Resort Hotel is one of the better hotels in Genting Highlands. There are ample of activities available for the family if you are not gambling. There is a nice shopping area, indoor and outdoor theme park and the weather is really cooling. My short stay here was pleasant and even though the prices here is more expensive, it is well-worth it. I had a good rest here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family