31 people are viewing this hotel
US$549
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (5 363)
5 367 results
3 823
3 823
All reviews petit pariz swim up room french restaurant butler suite ziva pool montego bay kelly ann foam party brazilian steakhouse di roza all inclusive resort jerk shack beautiful resort pool bar water shoes girls trip food was great
Selected filters
137 - 142 of 5 367 reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2021

We enjoyed our time at the Hyatt Zilara resort. From the moment we arrived until we left it was all a pleasant experience . The staff went above and beyond to ensure we were well taken care of, a big thank you to Toni-Ann who did such an excellent job. The resort is in Montego bay which was just a few minutes from the airport, we booked private transfers with TCJ Tours, they had great rates and the service was two thumbs up.

Check-in at the resort was smooth, our room was ready and we were able to get changed and start exploring the resort. Pools were all very relaxing, beach is expansive and great. The resort was always being sanitized and kept clean. Bar service was top notch and drink options were simply delicious. Food overall is very good, well plated and always served with a smile. We loved the Jamaica cuisine, French and the Italian. Entertainment was all around great, they had you doing moves and kept everyone having fun. We booked a tour to the luminous bay and the blue hole falls with TCJ Tours, it was alot of fun doing both in a day. We learnt so much about the country and got to see some beautiful places, highly recommend if you plan on doing excursions. We had no complaints and can't wait to return.

1  Thank N7431JXbillt
Leonie Jackson, Other at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear N7431JXbillt,

We are pleased to hear that you had such a great stay at our resort and enjoyed a few island tours at some of our famous locations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 June 2021

I had excellent stay at the Hyatt Zilara in Montego Bay. The staff members were so warm and friendly. I got to the property on June the 11 (celebrated my birthday June 12) the reception team gave me such a warm welcome I had to stop and wonder for a minute if I was overseas; they were so inviting and knowledgeable. The prosperty was so well kept, the room was absolutely nice and cozy…the housekeepers was sooo sweet and charming I had so many laughs with those ladies who assisted with my room-1439. The seafood boil at the Calypzo restaurant was absolutely amazing the waiter was super nice and the manager was so sweet she checked on my every 10 minutes I felt like I was her son. The restaurant team member was so nice I LOVE the restaurant that’s near the lobby area the service was super exceptional and the staff was so warm I can’t say that enough….on my birthday June 12 when I got back to my room I was greeted with chilled champagne and a little token card wishing me a “happy birthday” I was stunned.
Room service was on point efficiency is their name I orders room service the day before I leave and the young lady on the other end of the conversation told me that it would take about 45 minutes to be delivered to my room and 15 minutes later I hard a know on my door when I opened the door it was a young man standing there with a pleasant smile on his face with the food on a platter I was shocked… I don’t normally vacation in Jamaica without being discriminated against about your sexual orientation or gender. However, the Hyatt staff i take my hat off to you for being so warm and inviting without judgment to treated me as how you would your own family. JOB WELL DONE!! -

Ps see you soon and I will be taking some friends.

Matthew

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mattasanie,

We are happy that you enjoyed a relaxed and amazing vacation stay at our resort. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall and we look forward to welcoming you back along with a few friends.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

What an amazing place!!! From
The moment we arrived to the moment we left we were taken care of! The service at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is excellent!! I can not say enough about how amazing the staff is here!! Everyone!!! The food was excellent! We have stayed in many all inclusive resorts and by far this resort had the best food! From coffee in the mornings to dinner at night all was excellent! I had many great conversations with staff there as well! I just want to thank all of the staff at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall for working so hard!! We had an excellent stay! The property is gorgeous our room was nice beautiful view ocean front room! There is plenty of activity’s for the kids to do and adults! A lot of entertainment!! We had such a great time! Jerk chicken and jerk pork stand was amazing, ask for the jerk sauce and scotch bonnet sauce so good!! Jamaica is beautiful and the energy was relaxing! We will be back soon!!! Thank you everyone we appreciated you so much! Excellent!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear thaitalian420,

It was our absolute pleasure hosting you. Thank you for choosing to vacation with us at the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

Had a wonderful trip with family, especially celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary and also 2 birthdays. Our room was fabulous and housekeeping did a great job. Our butlers (we had 5 rooms so we had several) gave us great service, booked all dinner reservations and even decorated doors for all 3 celebrations. Cadine was AMAZING as the part of the Zilara Pool Entertainment Crew. She made the time at the pool so much fun! We missed her on the days that she was gone. Samantha and Toni gave us great food and drink service at pool and beach. Omar and Toni helped us celebrate birthdays at the pool and Omar even decorated the chairs and got them set up for us each day. The only negative was dinner took a very long time each night. Food was delicious but took a very long time to get it. Assuming they may have been short staffed because of Covid. Also didn't like having to wear a mask everywhere except pool but did understand. It was a great vacation and would highly recommend. Corner rooms were especially good. Stayed in rooms 1518, 1521, 1446, 1447 and 1444 June 7-13.

Dear boboreid,

We are happy that you and your family had a great stay with us. Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, it was a pleasure hosting you for this vacation/celebration.

Reviewed 14 June 2021

My husband and I loved this resort. The rooms were beautiful, clean, and modern. We especially loved the swim out room, with a pool that was semi-private and beautiful. The service was excellent, all of the staff was warm, friendly, and accommodating. There was always plenty to do, and you can enjoy both a relaxing and party atmosphere depending on your interests. The property also had many great restaurants, the food was definitely one of the highlights of our stay! For an all inclusive resort the food was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the restaurant, Fuzions. O'shane, one of the chef's, took great care of us making extra meals and creating a very special dining experience. Venessa from the Roots restaurant was also lovely and provided excellent service. We enjoyed the sailing offered for free at the resort, and also did one of the excursions recommended by the resort (Reggae cruise), which was a blast. Overall a wonderful vacation. Would be enjoyed by couples, friend groups, and families.

Room tip: Swim out room was great

Dear Mpfischer92,

We are excited to hear that you had such a great honeymoon vacation with us. We are happy that you got to enjoy cuisine from our various food and beverage outlets and had the opportunity to meet some of our amazing associates. We hope to welcome you back in the near future but until then, thank you for making it Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall.