Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$552
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$827
US$416
Hyatt.com
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$566
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$440
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$483
US$281
Priceline
  • Pool
Royal Villas at Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$1 652
US$333
Preferred Hotels
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$325
Priceline
Rose Hall Deluxe(Rose Hall)
US$135
Gemini Villa(Rose Hall)
TripAdvisor
Reviews (3 165)
3 165 results
2 134
2 134
All reviewspetit parizmontego bayfrench restaurantswim up roomall inclusive resortbeach butlerbutler suiteziva poolnew buildingdi rozajerk shackairport loungefoam partyunion jackzbrazilian steakhousebarefoot jerkzkelly ann
73 - 78 of 3 165 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am an incredibly picky traveler. I have stayed at many many all-inclusive resorts and am always disappointed. So when we checked in to Hyatt Zilara, I was hopeful but wasn’t holding my breath. OH HOW WRONG I WAS.

The room was spotless. So so clean. And I NEVER say that about hotel rooms even at the nicest hotels. Each day the room was cleaned to perfection and each evening we returned to beautiful turn down service.

The food. OH THE FOOD. I applaud Hyatt Zilara for offering authentic Jamaican dishes that were 1. DELICIOUS 2. FRESH 3. PIPING HOT when served. I spoke to many of the servers and chefs who told me that they make each dish fresh to order unlike many all-inclusives that cook in bulk. I also loved the no-reservation policy, so we could dine where we wanted without needing to plan ahead. Every single restaurant we ate at was spectacular. We had no bad meals at this resort. We loved our server Dwayne at the Horizons restaurant. Let him recommend dishes to you!! So friendly and great service.

The bartenders are all wonderful, especially Josh at the pool bar. Find the premium liquor at the lobby bars, fyi.

Booking the Hyatt Zilara for our honeymoon was an absolute perfect decision and I hope to return to this magical resort sooner than later!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nataliekgould
HyattZivaRoseHall, General Manager at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NatalieKGould,

From the management and staff, thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your FIVE-STAR review!

We are delighted to know you received an outstanding level of service from our colleagues at our All-Inclusive Resort, as we do pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon.

I will personally commend Josh on the service he meted out to you.

Allow me to thank you once again for your comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall colleagues, we would love to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hyatt Zilara was absolutely AMAZING! The resort is a quick 10 min drive from the airport. We got there at 9am and our room was ready, which we were very thankful for. Housekeeping came twice a day and everything was spotless.

The restaurants/food was delicious! We ate at Asian Fusion, Brazil, Paris, and Di Rosa. During lunch time they have the jerk shack opened by the pool and I ate lunch there every single day. I love the no reservation policy. I never had to wait for a table.

I really wanted to give a special shout out to Brandon from Urban Heats for breakfast and Roan from Perit Paris. These two guys went above and beyond everything. They always had a smile on their faces and really enjoyed their work. We kept coming back to these 2 restaurants just for them!
Brandon is such a comic!

Nightly entertainment was mostly on Ziva side and Michael Jackson show was the best I ever seen. Shows start around 8:30 so plan your dinner accordingly.

The servers by pool and beach were real sweethearts. Guests to wake up early to claim loungers but you can always find something at the beach. The male bartenders at the swim up pool were not that friendly in my opinion.

Bring lots of change for tips as the employees really do work hard and show true meaning of “service from the heart”.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nadia D

Dear Nadia D,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your FIVE-STAR review!

I will personally follow up on the comment regarding the swim up pool and also to commend the staff such as Brandon and Roan on the great service they meted out to you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first all inclusive resort and I must say I was quite impressed with the service ! Brandon and Winston , the pool and beach butlers , truly epitomized superior service with genuine smiles. In addition to service , the pools were amazing and never too crowded except on the foam pool party day, which I believe is every Saturday . John , in the gift shop , was friendly and very knowledgeable about exciting excursions and the surrounding areas of Montego Bay. Aneisha and Damien in the spa truly helped me and my friends have an awesome experience . Oh and the spa was terrific , if you book a service , you then can use the other spa facilities the entire day before or after your spa service . You have to try the ice cold plunge pool ! Also , Kelly Ann, Monique and Donville were welcoming and helpful .

Cons: Understand that the beach shore , at least on adult side , is rocky so if that is very important to you please research and see if this resorts fits into your needs . In addition the hotel is very clean , but you can tell it has some minor construction issues or some may deem them more cosmetic I.e. ( squeaky door , bathroom door locks on public restrooms broken , plaster issues ) . Also , the resort shuts down around 11 /12 at nite most days. So if you like to partaaay ; unfortunately this isn’t the place.

But despite all these things I truly enjoyed this place even though my cons that I addressed prior or some of the things that I deem important when I travel , I still will return to Hyatt Zilara. This resort had great food , ambience ( despite structural and cosmetic issues) and exceptional SERVICE !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah C

Dear Sarah C:

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall to host your recent vacation, and especially for taking the time to share with us your review.

We appreciate your feedback, which highlighted some aspects of your recent stay with us that did not meet all your expectations. For this we apologize as we pride ourselves with offering genuine service from the heart to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon.

As we continue as an organisation, it is comments and feedback like these that make positive contributions to our growth and development, and we would love if you have the opportunity to enjoy this, once we have the occasion to host you again.

“With service from the heart”

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In all it was a good experience even though I'm not a fan of all inclusive resorts but the staff was very nice and helpful I would consider coming back again. If your the type that doesn't want it need to leave a location this is the place for you to visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Bivens10,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very Disappointed with the Adult side of this Resort ❗️ Don’t waste the extra money stay on the kids side❗️❗️❗️The drinks are very watered down & food wasn’t warm enough for me... “The Adult side shut down at 10pm. & resort is very peaceful... If you’re looking for quit time this the resort for you❗️

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends