“Excellent staff, villa, food and veiw.”
other travellers have booked this property
1-Colonial Suite king bed 1-Colonial Suite king bed
Sunset View from Pool Deck
Half Moon Golf Cours
The Ninth Hole
Tennis Court Next Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Johnshir
Sanford, Florida
“Excellent staff, villa, food and veiw.”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We were truly “wowed” by the experience at Serendipity. The staff was exceptionally attentive and they went above and beyond to accommodate our family. We were greeted by the manager Nicole Greene and her staff when we arrived and they showed us the villa and made us feel at home immediately, “this is your home enjoy” the phrase of the day. We enjoyed the view from balcony that greeted us as we walked in the front doors. This villa has a beautiful open concept and a cool tropical breeze coming in from every corner. There is absolutely no reason to think of air-conditioning in an environment like this. 180 degree view of the ocean, balconies that stretch from the open living room to the back and downstairs to the pool area, priceless.
Nicole (the manager), Garnett (our butler) & Miss Ruby (the best cook on the island) and the rest of the staff did an excellent job from start to finish. They greeted us with warmth and friendliness, they stepped up and made it happen when the rest of our family from another villa and a hotel wanted to start eating dinner at our place just because the ambiance and staff were so great. They were able to transition from 11 people to 27 people without missing a beat. One night we all got back late from an all day excursion to Ocho Rios and the “Blue Hole” falls way up in the mountains of St Ann and again with one phone call they delayed dinner and awaited our return. On that night I didn’t see the usual settings on the upstairs balcony so I thought they were just running late since we were not able to give them a definite time of our return, then my wife said “did you see what they did to the pool?” I looked and they had the entire pool deck set for 30 people for the best poolside late night dinner I have ever had.
At nights we had the best sleep in a very long time. The mountains are very quiet and relaxing with only the occasional sound of a passing car and the songs of the crickets. There was always a gentle wind in the trees. Every morning I took an early shower with a view of the hills and ocean all in one frame outside my window.

Every morning we were treated to the best “island breakfast” we could hope for… fresh fruits, juice, ackees, codfish, snappers, mackerel cooked in a sweet coconut base, breadfruits and a banana porridge (everyone loved this) made from scratch. I know we all gained at least 10 pounds each on this trip.
For all of us returning Jamaicans and the younger ones experiencing it for the first time Serendipity (Nicole Greene, Garnett McCallum, Ruby Eccleston, Varona, Tasha & Earl (best Jerk chicken) gave us a sense of home and made us feel welcomed. We will definitely be coming back and we would recommend this villa to anyone. My only concern now is that they will be booked out all year and we won’t get a chance to come back.

Liked best: Staff, Open Concept & Veiw
Liked least: Too busy enjoying the great things to think about that..
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
epicapril...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Space, Service and Price PERFECT!”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Serendipitous indeed! My girlfriends and I took a 5 day break from our demanding careers and Jamaica was an obvious choice. This was my third time to the island. Serendipity was an amazing place to take a vacation. From the very beginning with our driver (Delroy) picking us up at the airport to the arrival at the Villa, where we were greeted by the Staff…Housekeeping, our Butler (Garnett), and our cook, Miss Ruby truly set the tone for the level of service that would follow.

There was plenty of room to do everything we wanted – whether together or times when we all wanted solo time – it was perfect. I really can’t say enough about the staff and how accommodating they were – that truly made our trip even more amazing! Having all of our meals prepared, turn down service and the transport all around the island was a comfort we didn’t have to sacrifice with off-resort vacationing. In the words of one of my friends, “this has given me a new way to vacation..” the only hiccup was the occasional loss of water pressure - but that was resolved quickly.

If you're looking for an amazing place at a price you can't beat, you have to stay here!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: Everything.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
4 Jun 2015
The staff really enjoyed having you, it was our pleasure to make your vacation memorable. We hope that you will vacation with us again.
Alvin F
New York
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The service was excellent. The villa was clean and well kept. The workers responded to our needs example the type of foods we requested; the driver we needed to take us to the craft market. The children enjoyed the pool therefore we did not need to go to the beach. I most definitely would recommend the villa to a friend and I have done so. Thanks a lot.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendliness of the staff
Liked least: Was not able to locate the driver on our arrival at the airport in a timely manner
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
4 Jun 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed your time. It was our pleasure to serve you. Please come back again.
Aisha L
“Awesome villa and excellent service”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the place to stay if you want luxury and a true Jamaican food experience. The view was amazing. You are right above the Half Moon resort golf course with ocean views. The food was impeccably prepared and presented, Can't wait to go back!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Antoinett...
Kingston, Jamaica
“A must have experience”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Being a Jamaican at work and hearing the expats talking about vacationing at the hotels and villas on the north coast it became an item on my Annie’s List (similar to a Bucket List) to spend a weekend in the country with my 3 children. By surprise from my cousin, I was able to spend a well relaxed and awesome weekend at Serendipity. Being in the atmosphere I was stress free and well comfortable sleeping in a beautifully furniture bedroom and spending time by the pool side with the children just relaxing and enjoying the cool north coast breeze. While I was enjoying nature and the conversations with other guests, I was pampered by the staff members beyond my expectations. Mr. Garnett the butler and Ms. Ruby the cook were very polite and hospitable. The children and I enjoyed every meal served and this was concurred by my daughter’s comments “Mommy the food is so nice, I cannot stop eating it”.
Without a doubt I cannot wait for my next visit and if you haven’t gone as yet, this experience is a must have.
Annie….

Liked best: Surroundings and Meals
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing