“My 2nd Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Rochelle...
“My 2nd Home”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My stay at Nianna Coral Bay was amazing! This villa is located about 10 mins from the airport and has a beach near by. Nena and her family made our stay even more enjoyable and made sure we had everything we needed. This is the ONLY place that I'll be staying at when I'm on MoBay.

Management Response
6 Jan 2018
Rochelle and her family were wonderful guests and we welcome them back at anytime. They were thoughtful, impeccably clean and communicated well throughout their entire stay. We were delighted to host them at Nianna Coral Bay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing