40 people are viewing this hotel
US$489
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
US$489
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Jewelgrande.com
Reviews (1 601)
1 601 results
1 265
1 265
All reviews le bouchon full kitchen washer and dryer himalayan salt mineral pool street party jodi kay ginger lemonade building c montego bay fitness instructor the penthouse yasai bedroom suite asian restaurant hibachi grill butler service
Selected filters
656 - 661 of 1 601 reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2019

The accommodation was wonderful we stayed in a 2 bedroom oceanfront suite. The view was amazing especially staying on the 10th floor. The rooms were clean and neat.
were provided butler service. Kade and Keen very professional, helpful and informative. A very nice addition to our stay.

I had an opportunity to eat at most of the restaurants but the Italian restaurant won a gold star from me. The service was on point and the food was just to die for. I had the pleasure of meeting the Chef and I have to say he is very talented.

I also want to mention the juice bar near the spa (a morning ritual for me) was so good especially
Ceddella such a delightful lady who made all my ginger shots and natural juices etc. Thanks!! :)

The beach was really great I spent alot of time there during the day relaxing and it was very clean and well kept. That beautiful turquoise water was not spoilt by an overbundance of seaweed. The beach attendants did a really nice job of keeping the seaweed off the beach area.

What I mostly enjoyed was all the water sports thanks to Kemar making me feel safe as he took me out on the catamaran and canoe etc. Such a hard worker and so professional and kind. He difinately goes above and beyond
to make sure as a guest you safe. He deserves a promotion!!

Overall, this was an awesome vacation thanks to all the wonderful staff at the resort that made me feel at home. I have already confirmed to return in November and cant wait.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
JewelGrandeResort, Social Media Coordinator at Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Givenchy7127,

We are thrilled to hear that you had an "awesome vacation" at our resort! This is amazing! Our Team of professionals work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are beyond excited to hear that we have achieved this with you. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us.

We are happy to hear that you found your Butlers Kade and Keen professional, helpful and informative. Thank you for also recognizing Ceddalla and Kemar. We will certainly share your compliments with those mentioned in your review and all of our other wonderful associates who made your stay with us positive and congratulate them on a job well done.

Thank you for all your kind comments. Thank you as well for making it Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa. We very much look forward to your return in November for another Grande stay with us!

Reviewed 17 October 2019

I usually never do this. But I had too due to how amazing my vacation/wedding stay was. From the food, staff and service everything was great. I had 80 guest and not one had a bad experience. It was the first time traveling to Jamaica and man would we come back in a heart beat. Jodi Kay, Henry, De’seana and O’dane rocked it. Best service. Also making sure we had drinks and food. Best wedding coordinator Shanique. Went above and beyond for my dream wedding. The wedding came out beautiful. The Dj for the wedding was the same for then silent party. Which was so much fun. That is where all my guest went after the wedding and they had the beat time. My friend Ronald the butler he always helped us and make sure we were good around the villa. Definitely recommend the villa if your staying with a big family. I stayed with 2 other couples in the villa. Very comfortable. The view from the balcony was stunning. Overall best vacation. I really loved and enjoyed this hotel in Jamaica.

Recommended Tips . Visit Negril 7 Mile beach its awesome , if you need airport transfers look up top choice Jamaica tours they are the best have awesome drivers. For jerk chicken theres a place not far down the road called Scothes you gots to look into it . Ocho Rios has the dunns rive falls and Blue hole do both of them.

Date of stay: October 2019
JewelGrandeResort, Social Media Coordinator at Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

Dear jjcastillojachi,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. We are so happy to hear that you created wonderful memories during your stay at our resort! We aim to provide our guests with a memorable experience, and are thrilled to know that you left with lasting positive memories! Thank you for staying with us and for your high rating.

We are very happy to know as well that our associates and service met your needs and expectations. Ronald, Shanique, Jodi Kay, Henry, De’seana and O’dane are true gems. They do work hard to ensure that our guests are provided with exceptional service, and we are delighted to know that you were very much pleased with the quality service they delivered. We will be sharing your commendations with them all and also will be congratulating them on a job well done!

Thank you for choosing our resort for your wedding destination. It was our absolute pleasure to host you and we can't wait to welcome you back for another Grande stay with us!

Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Made our second trip to the Jewel Grande this year this time bringing two of our kids with us. Our Jamaican family at the Jewel Grande made us feel so welcome again. We are ready to book another stay. Wonderfully quiet and relaxing place to stay with plenty of good food, drink, and staff to keep you happy. Large place that never seems crowded. Large rooms that are excellent for families. Lots more shady areas were added to the beach since we were there earlier this year. These were much needed and appreciated.

The staff at this facility is wonderful. Lots of familiar faces that remember you from the last trip. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. A few I noted this trip included:

Travoy - water sport
Red Fox - water sports
Daniel - water sports
Ricardo - chef at Japanese restaurant
Davin - waiter at Japanese restaurant
Stephen- Moonstone pizza - met him and remembered him from last time but he had made gluten free pizza crust for my wife and son
Jodi Kay - pool bar
Germain - waiter at Waves restaurant
Monokaye - server at the buffet
Gary - clubhouse bar. Always knowing what you are having to drink without you even asking
Owen - doorman

So many others that went out of their way to be helpful or friendly including gardeners, grounds people finding coconuts for us, etc. We are looking forward to seeing our Jamaican family again soon!!

1  Thank F760CZdougm

Dear F760CZdougm,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our resort with us! We are glad to hear that you and your family loved the services provided by our wonderful associates. Here at Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa, we do take pride in delivering outstanding service to each of our guests and we are overjoyed to hear that we have achieved this with you. Thank you for selecting our resort for your family trip.

Thank you for recognizing Travoy, Maxine, Janoy, Trivoney, Byron, Red Fox, Daniel, Ricardo, Davin, Stephen, Jodi Kay, Germain, Monokaye, Gary and Owen. We are truly happy to have them all apart of our Jewel Grande Team. We will share your lovely review with all of our associates and congratulate them on a job well done.

Once again, thank you for making it Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa. We greatly appreciate your visit, and your compliments and appreciation. We can't wait to welcome you and all back for another Grande stay with us!

Reviewed 15 October 2019

The property is beautiful and big and the staff is friendly and nice and warm. I am definately going back next year! the food is amazing! and the rooms are big and cozy. I would recommend everyone to experience this hotel

Room tip: go and enjoy!
Date of stay: October 2019
JewelGrandeResort, Social Media Coordinator at Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear daynasimone12312,

We are so happy to hear that you had such an "amazing" time at our resort! We greatly appreciate your visit and are very happy to hear that you found our associates friendly, nice and warm. Please know that we had the best time catering to you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will certainly share your wonderful review among our Jewel Grande Team and congratulate all of our associates on a job well done!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your high regards. We can't wait to welcome you back to our resort for another Grande stay with us!

Reviewed 15 October 2019

The rooms are excellent, the staff is professional and the property is just great.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a great vacation.

I enjoyed the food, the jerk chicken and jerk pork are must haves.

Dear Tyshaun L,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback of your recent visit to our resort. Thank you for your commendation on your rooms and our staffs. At Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa, we strive to deliver outstanding service to each of our guests and we are happy to receive your commendations. We will certainly share your review amongst our team and congratulate them all on a job well done!

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our food also. We agree with you, our jerk pork and jerk chicken is indeed a must have.

Thank you for choosing our resort for your vacation stay. It was our absolute pleasure to host you, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another Grande stay with us!