26 people are viewing this hotel
US$276
US$276
Free cancellation until 21/09/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
2 991
1 628
2 991
1 628
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
81 - 86 of 5 691 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2021

My family and I had a great trip! I loved every minute of it!! We are already plan to go back!! The staff is excellent. The good and great you can try so many different things. Entertainment every night that was beautiful!

Reviewed 27 July 2021

I was satisfied beyond measure with the cleanliness and overall safety measures. The staff were all excellent! I stayed there once prior to the pandemic, and would stay again. I totally recommend this resort!

Management response:Responded 1 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Our team is happy to see you had an overall positive stay meeting all your expectations.
The team will be recognized for their outstanding service and for ensuring you had a memorable trip.
We really look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We just recently came back from our amazing vacation here. I will just right about the amazing staff i met there! First off we got the butler service we had G and Melissa! G most of our trip due to Melissa having an injury but so glad we got to meet her before we left!!! G was amazing attended to every request question and concern we had! He was such a great person always had our cabanas ready in the morning with our cooler ready for us for the day! Food when we wanted and our dinner reservations always done! I can’t say enough about him! Helped plan and setup our excursions. Melissa we got the pleasure to meet our last day or so and i will tell you she is totally amazing too!!! She greeting us with our favorite drinks and food and amazing conversation. Before she left us at the end of the day she made sure we had everything we needed and then some. She brought us up a amazing spread just because i will tell you she is so very very thoughtful! I would not want to return to this hotel and not have them by our side truly amazing! The luna restaurant that we ate at almost every night because the first night our waiter as smiley and i have to tell you he was truly amazing! His laugh and personality made my trip! thank you Smiley! The only night we did not eat there because smiley was off we ate at was moon stone and we had two more amazing waiters Smiley recommended and they did not disappoint Carlton and Jovan made our Italian dinner amazing and the view at the resultant was a bonus. I love going somewhere feeling welcomed and i have to. Say these amazing people made me feel all that and more! I will end on the activities that i did that were offered me and my family got to take a ride on the catamaran i went several times and wish i could have remembered everyone’s name because again they were awesome! I do remember Omar because i saw him twice out of the many times i went and he sailed us one of the times. Was an amazing experience! I will say not all of the staff were super friendly but i can speak for this amazing group of people who made my vacation memorable amazing fun and want to come back just for them! Me and my husband already looking for a short vacation just him and I just to go back and see G and Melissa and smiley! Thank you guys for an amazing time!

Rooms were always clean and the hotel and tables everywhere we went! Our servers for the buffet breakfast we alway so amazing and friendly and met every need and went above and beyond!

1  Thank ericacU3881NU
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Loved the location, the food was great, the included activities and the water park are awesome. Felt safe and would definitely recommend. The entire staff makes you feel welcomed and safe during the pandemic.

Management response:Responded 1 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We really look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Such a great experience.
Staff was truly amazing and 3 employees really made this stay memorable: Daniel, Tian and Omarie.
Mornings: Daniel makes the best omelets and made our days start off right. We dubbed him the hardest working man in the buffet because he always had a line but got through everyone so quickly. Even though he rarely had a break, he still had the best vibe about him. Very positive and friendly.
Afternoons: Tian locks down the lunch shift and makes sure you are having a great day at any cost. There was one experience were we came late to lunch (the restaurant was closed) but Tian still sat us an got us drinks quickly. She then ran to the other side of the resort to get us food since that kitchen was closed. At the time, we didn't know that's what was happening because she didn't say anything. After we realized what was happening and apologized, she said it was her pleasure to make our vacation worry free. What an amazing person! She has a great spirit to her as well. We had a lot of laughs with her and could tell she put her heart into her work.
Evenings: Last but definitely not least, Omarie is the best at the dinner crew. He always made sure we were taken care of and had the best experience while on vacation. As he set our table and got
our drinks, he would ask about our day and seemed happy that we were having a great time. Throughout dinner, it was almost as if he could sense when we needed something and was there before we knew it. We were amazed at how attentive he was not only to us, but every other table he was serving. That's takes a lot of skill and hard work. We could tell he cared about the experience we had at dinner with him but also throughout the day at the resort and if we left for
activities. That kind of pride for his work, the rest of the staff's work and Jamaica in general is a great quality to have.
Sometime guests don't notice how hard the employees work but I definitely did. They were so kind, genuine and 100% felt the love from them on how they went above and beyond my expectations.
Overall the employees are 10 out of 5 stars for sure!
Outside of the ones mentioned, the employees are really what made our experience magical. I would go back just to see them again!
Rated 4/5 because we paid more to have an all ocean view and only received a partial view.

Room tip: If you are there, ask to sit in their areas, you will not regret it! And even though it's all inclusive- have $ to tip- they deserve it!
Trip type: Travelled with friends