22 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
US$273
US$273
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
2 992
1 628
2 992
1 628
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
144 - 149 of 5 693 reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

I am up super early on my vacation day to write this review. I am so disappointed with my stay at the Hilton Rose Hall. Hilton is usually my go to place to stay when I travel but this has been my worse experience. My husband and I have one more day and I really want to try to find another place to stay in comfort. The air conditioning is not working. We were told when we checked in that it would be fixed shortly and it has not. Our room is really hot and muggy with no cool air to circulate. It feels like 95 degrees in here. Trying to sleep is a pain. We asked for a fan or something to get through but no one has fulfilled the request. No one seems to care. Good luck getting the front desk to answer your call! This is not how we envisioned spending our first vacation since the pandemic started. We are counting down to checkout from this place. It is hard to make a quick swap to another place to stay in a foreign country so we will likely have to try to get through this stay and just be sure to avoid this place in the future! I am one disappointed loyal Hilton honors member who is now looking at moving to another hotel loyalty program. Recommendations welcome.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank sherreetravel

Dear Sherreetravel,
On June 21 and 22, 2021 our property experienced an air conditioning issue that was rectified on June 23. Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback during this period. We sincerely appreciate this and apologize for the unforeseen situation and your overall experience.
Our Executive Team has been investigating and liaising with the service providers to prevent a future occurrence of this nature. As an act of reconciliation, we have offered all guests affected return stays for the nights inconvenienced.
We truly look forward to hosting you again and having the opportunity to make it right. Our aim especially given your loyalty is and will always be to deliver an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

I have had the worst all-inclusive experience. I am a travel agent, who booked a room for myself and my brother. They charged him $1020 extra stating he didn’t pay his full balance. I had to provide receipts and the original reservation to prove he paid in full. In the room his tv didn’t work and my safe in my room didn’t work. I asked to receive a discounted or free amenity for my brother. The answer was they refunded him. Last night the air conditioning stopped working across the whole property and they’re offering no discount on the rooms. My cousin requested a fan last night related to needing a cool room for a medical condition and 20 hours later he still didn’t receive it. The staff and managers are not very apologetic for the lack of service the customers are receiving. I definitely do not recommend this resort. I will not book any customers here in the future.

3  Thank Passenger627682

Dear Passenger627682,
On June 21 and 22, 2021 our property experienced
an air conditioning issue that was rectified on June 23. Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback during this period. We sincerely appreciate this and apologize for the unforeseen situation and overall less than expected experience you and your family had.
We really look forward to hosting you again and having the opportunity to make it right. Our aim is and will always be to deliver an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2021

Horrible service and they left if without ac for days in a 90 degree room. On top of that the front was extremely rude . They also charged us an extra $1000 that they later had to remove. You pay so much money to come on vacation to sweat like a pig and be miserable. We had a group of 20 and had a beyond horrible experience
I will never return
Save your money and don’t waste your time.

4  Thank jenniferaL5775FY

Dear JenniferaL5775FY,
On June 21 and 22, 2021 our property experienced an air conditioning issue that was rectified on June 23. Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback during this period. We sincerely appreciate this and apologize for the unforeseen situation and less than positive experience you and your group had.
We look forward to hosting you again and having the opportunity to make it right. Our aim is and will always be to deliver an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2021

We are halfway through our 10 day stay here at Hilton Rose Hall and I am quite disappointed with our stay so far. We brought 32 family members with us to celebrate college graduation, high school graduations and birthdays.

The pros: this place is super clean and staff is super fanatical about keeping it that way. I felt completely safe here during covid. Masks are required everywhere indoors and whenever you order food/drinks at walk up counters. There’s also a lot to do here. The lazy river and slides and main pool are great. We haven’t had an issue finding towels or chairs during the day. The food at the sit down restaurants are very good as well.
The entertainment crew including Jamael and Alton are fantastic. Sheldon and Herman are great servers at cabanas.

The cons: if you are looking for a true Jamaican Island Experience, do not come here. It is a large corporate Hilton chain hotel. We are now almost 24 hours into having absolutely no air conditioning in any of the rooms in the Hotel. My refrigerator has not been stocked for 4 days. I had to call guest service daily to try and get waters for my room as well as an extra pillow. There are no coffee pots in rooms. There are also no robes provided. Also if you are looking for a pristine crystal water beach this is not the place for you. Go to negril. Beach here is very small and full of seaweed. Several workers here seem like it is a pain to serve you. I have never experienced that attitude with any other resort workers in Jamaica. Again I attribute that to these people working for a corporation instead of a smaller family owned style resort.

If I could swing it I would leave here and move somewhere else for the rest of our vacation that we’ve been planning for 2 years. Just simply disappointing.

1  Thank AshleyB91998

Dear AshleyB91998,
On June 21 and 22, 2021 our property experienced an air conditioning issue that was rectified on June 23. Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback during this period. We sincerely appreciate this and apologize for the unforeseen situation and your your overall less than positive experience.
We look forward to hosting you again soon and having the opportunity to make it right. Our aim is and will always be to deliver an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

This was one of the best trip we took with are family. We stayed 6/14/21-6/18/21 and the hotel staff was amazing. We would get up and call room service for coffee and the were there within five minutes We had are grandson with us and this hotel caters to kids there is so much kids can do. We rented a cabana on the beach for 2 days and the waitress that took care of us was just the best. Her name was Shanta , I just hope the hotel gives her the recognition she deserves. She came in on her day off so she could wait on us Thank You Shanta.

1  Thank 196reedb