27 people are viewing this hotel
US$309
US$309
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
2 959
1 612
2 959
1 612
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
81 - 86 of 5 622 reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Can’t lie I was a little worried after reading some reviews but this was by far the best decision for my first time in Jamaica the people were wondering & friendly the whole time and the live entertainment was great. Hotel was clear and big on hand sanitizing and wearing ya masks when interacting with someone. Which was great because I didn’t get vaccinated which I might since I’ll be traveling more. However, it was a great amount of food choices and the drinks were on point. Side note everything close early and the food offered when the restaurant were close wasn’t good. I had a nice time still, I’m not sure if it was a great experience because I was tipping(a few dollars which was much to them or they were just very appreciative) most nights but the love was greatly felt. Did a few off the resort excursion, offered by the hotel that was FUN. Just make sure you see Nicholas. If you’re thinking about booking here, just do it and enjoy your time. Well worth it.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2021

I was really disappointed because I went there with high expectations for a relaxing time and to introduce my friends and family but I was really embarrassed front desk was rude and room was dirty

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 19 June 2021

Thank you for spending your time with us an for providing your feedback.
Our sincerest apologizes that we did not meet or exceed your overall expectations leading to your disappointment. We take this very seriously and will be addressing to ensure there is no reoccurrence and our high standard is delivered from customer service to our offerings to fully satisfying our guest.
Thank you again for spending your time with us, we are truly sorry you departed not fully satisfied and hope you will give us the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

our room was just ok but the view was unbeatable.
the gym is too small for a resort that large, not enough equipment or room.
rented a cabana a few days and that was such a treat.
i was really disappointed there was no yoga, it would have been perfect on the beach. food was generally very very good.

Room tip: treat yourself to a cabana for sure
Management response:Responded 13 June 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had an overall good stay and we will work to improve in the areas you have noted as our aim is for total guest satisfaction. We are truly sorry we did not meet all expectations, these will be taken into consideration with the required safety measures.
We look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Hilton always go over and above great staff all around the resort great food and night life plenty to do and see! I go every year since 2009 And refuse to stay anywhere else!! Nightly entertainment! Hotel also offers a shuttle to and from the nightclub and or casino

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Roxie B
Management response:Responded 13 June 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us.
We are delighted to hear of your loyalty and happy you were once again impressed with our service and offerings.
Shuttle service is provided by the individual private companies based on their operation and keeping with the required guidelines.
We will recognize all for going above and beyond to ensure you had another memorable stay.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

I would give this resort more stars if possible! It’s a gorgeous resort with good food and accommodating service! The room was great and clean. There was always plenty to eat and drink! The lazy river is amazing! I can’t really say anything negative about this place!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 527cyndir
Management response:Responded 12 June 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Our team is happy to see you had an overall positive stay meeting all your expectations.
All will be recognized for their outstanding service and for ensuring you had a memorable trip.
We really look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.