Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (5 612)
5 612 results
2 954
1 610
2 954
1 610
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
123 - 128 of 5 612 reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Unbelievable place to sit and relax. Daughter (16) had a great time on the pool water slide, lazy river and the beach. Down the beach (to the east) they had paddle boats, kayaks and catamarans to take out for free. Beautiful water, perfect temp.

Service was great! Sasharee at the pool was the best we’ve ever had, very helpful and fun to be around. Colin at the upstairs bar always made the drinks the way we liked them. Omarie(server at the buffet) was always happy to see us. Anytime we went to those specific places we searched them out. Unbelievable service all 3! We paid extra for a seaside buffet one night- biggest lobster tails I’ve ever had in my life. Regular buffet always had local fresh fish.

Plenty of excursions to do if you want. Went to Rose hall and took a tour of downtown. Felt safe the whole time.

Upgraded our room the 2nd night to a suite and so much room! 24 hr room service and the view of the water.. nice.

People are so much friendlier here than we experienced in other places. Really can’t believe how attentive everyone is honestly, very nice vacation.
Price was about the same as Cancun or maybe a little more but worth every penny, money well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ColoAllen
Reviewed 3 May 2021

My wife and I booked a 10 day reservation through Expedia for our honeymoon with Hilton Rose Hall. We pre-booked, through email, two days to have spa appointments which we were able to confirm upon arrival. We went out on 4 different tours to Luminous Lagoon, Mystic Mountain, Dunn River Falls, and Snorkeling. All of which were great fun. Highly recommend this resort.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 28 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us.
We are delighted to hear you spent your honeymoon with us and we delivered to your expectations from the get go.
We will recognize all for ensuring you had that memorable trip.
We can’t wait to welcome you back for your anniversary!

Reviewed 1 May 2021

I absolutely recommend this resort! Friendliest people on Earth! Super clean and so much fun! The food was delicious! The check in process was easy and fast! Loved the pool, lazy river, beautiful ocean view room, massage by the beach, all the entertainment, the smoked jerk chicken , the private gazebo dinners etc. Everything was excellent!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kellyreal
Management response:Responded 28 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had an excellent stay meeting all your expectations.
We truly look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

The resort was beautiful with many things included. The service and staff were super helpful and friendly. There were a variety of food and you could customize it the way you wanted. All in all I loved the 6 days I spent there and didn’t want to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Our team is happy to see you had an overall positive stay meeting all your expectations.
The team will be recognized for their outstanding service and for ensuring you had a memorable trip.
We really look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Hilton Rose Hall is serious with their cleanliness practices. Not only do they have hand wipes in each room, they have door mats with sanitizer soaked into the matting. As soon as you cross the threshold from outside to inside their resort you wipe your feet on the mat to sanitize your shoes. They have a staff person stationed outside the main elevator wiping down the up down buttons before you press them. Like literally this is their job to stand there and clean the buttons. They have staff persons constantly mopping down the floors all over the resort. They not only cleaned my room they cleaned my patio too! Wiped down the glass railings chairs and tables. You won’t be served food nor drink without a mask on (of course once at your table you can take it down) Sanitizer stations at every door and they remind you to sanitize your hands upon re-entry. Their bathrooms both inside the hotel and at the beach are spotless!! Their sanitization practices and mask compliance are ON POINT! I’m glad! I felt much safer as far as C-VID is concerned! They are taking every action possible to reduce any risk! A+ in my book. On another note...The food - DELICIOUS. I recommend Fresh Restaurant on the first floor. The fruits are so sweet and fresh best mango I ever tasted! Papaya, sugar cane etc. Beautiful clean pools, water slide and a swim up bar. And last but not least the beach is wonderful you can rent a cabana for the day, (for a few) or lay out on one of the beach chairs (no cost) they also have water sports (but no jet skis). I will definitely be back soon

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Z612CQdominiquem
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us.
We are delighted our safety protocols were to your comfort, our food delicious with great choices, activities and overall offerings to your satisfaction.
We can’t wait to welcome you back soon!