Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
Reviews (5 605)
5 605 results
2 950
1 608
2 950
1 608
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
117 - 122 of 5 605 reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2021

I absolutely recommend this resort! Friendliest people on Earth! Super clean and so much fun! The food was delicious! The check in process was easy and fast! Loved the pool, lazy river, beautiful ocean view room, massage by the beach, all the entertainment, the smoked jerk chicken , the private gazebo dinners etc. Everything was excellent!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kellyreal
Management response:Responded 28 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had an excellent stay meeting all your expectations.
We truly look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

The resort was beautiful with many things included. The service and staff were super helpful and friendly. There were a variety of food and you could customize it the way you wanted. All in all I loved the 6 days I spent there and didn’t want to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
Our team is happy to see you had an overall positive stay meeting all your expectations.
The team will be recognized for their outstanding service and for ensuring you had a memorable trip.
We really look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Hilton Rose Hall is serious with their cleanliness practices. Not only do they have hand wipes in each room, they have door mats with sanitizer soaked into the matting. As soon as you cross the threshold from outside to inside their resort you wipe your feet on the mat to sanitize your shoes. They have a staff person stationed outside the main elevator wiping down the up down buttons before you press them. Like literally this is their job to stand there and clean the buttons. They have staff persons constantly mopping down the floors all over the resort. They not only cleaned my room they cleaned my patio too! Wiped down the glass railings chairs and tables. You won’t be served food nor drink without a mask on (of course once at your table you can take it down) Sanitizer stations at every door and they remind you to sanitize your hands upon re-entry. Their bathrooms both inside the hotel and at the beach are spotless!! Their sanitization practices and mask compliance are ON POINT! I’m glad! I felt much safer as far as C-VID is concerned! They are taking every action possible to reduce any risk! A+ in my book. On another note...The food - DELICIOUS. I recommend Fresh Restaurant on the first floor. The fruits are so sweet and fresh best mango I ever tasted! Papaya, sugar cane etc. Beautiful clean pools, water slide and a swim up bar. And last but not least the beach is wonderful you can rent a cabana for the day, (for a few) or lay out on one of the beach chairs (no cost) they also have water sports (but no jet skis). I will definitely be back soon

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Z612CQdominiquem
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us.
We are delighted our safety protocols were to your comfort, our food delicious with great choices, activities and overall offerings to your satisfaction.
We can’t wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Hotel overcharged my card twice and I have only received one of the refund so far. No accommodations were made to alleviate the problem even though it was my bday. Wasted a day attempting to fix a billing problem

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you for spending your time with us and for providing your feedback.
Our sincerest apologizes that we did not meet or exceed your overall expectations especially given it was your special trip. We take this very seriously and will be addressing with the team to ensure billing accuracy and for our accounts to expedite the resolution process.
Once more we are truly sorry and hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in our overall hospitality.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and I returned for a week, but this time we brought our 2 year old son.

Covid protocols were in place and kindly enforced. Covid testing done at the resort was efficient. Rooms were clean and extra sanitizing wipes provided. Food was plentiful with a great variety. We were easily able to get water bottles sent to our room as soon as we asked. Coffee shop has great options. Highly recommend the buffet during the day instead of the pool/beach food. FYI-Straws are not given with drinks. As soon as seaweed washed up on the beach, someone was there to take it away, so it was never an issue. Water slides and lazy river are great for all ages. The weekend definitely brought in more of a “spring break” crowd. We enjoyed the more family friendly weekday vibes.

Everyone who worked here was accommodating and helped meet our needs with a toddler. If you’re traveling with a little one, ask for Sasharee! She went out of her way to make things easier for us. Her attention to detail and warm personality made us feel at home. She was professional, consistently checked in with us, was thoughtful in recommending things our son would enjoy, and genuinely took the time to make sure all of us were comfortable at all times. Would visit again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JessDMrco

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had a nice stay with our safety protocols to your comfort, our food, overall service, accommodation and staff to your likings. We will be sure to recognize Sasharee for going above me beyond to ensure you and your family were satisfied.
We really look forward to hosting you all again in the not too distant future.