Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (5 610)
5 610 results
2 953
1 609
2 953
1 609
All reviews water park lazy river seaside grill luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet mango anna kay bbq night teen zone diamond member jerk hut swim up bar partial ocean view coffee bar montego bay jamaican night
Selected filters
126 - 131 of 5 610 reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Hotel overcharged my card twice and I have only received one of the refund so far. No accommodations were made to alleviate the problem even though it was my bday. Wasted a day attempting to fix a billing problem

Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you for spending your time with us and for providing your feedback.
Our sincerest apologizes that we did not meet or exceed your overall expectations especially given it was your special trip. We take this very seriously and will be addressing with the team to ensure billing accuracy and for our accounts to expedite the resolution process.
Once more we are truly sorry and hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in our overall hospitality.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and I returned for a week, but this time we brought our 2 year old son.

Covid protocols were in place and kindly enforced. Covid testing done at the resort was efficient. Rooms were clean and extra sanitizing wipes provided. Food was plentiful with a great variety. We were easily able to get water bottles sent to our room as soon as we asked. Coffee shop has great options. Highly recommend the buffet during the day instead of the pool/beach food. FYI-Straws are not given with drinks. As soon as seaweed washed up on the beach, someone was there to take it away, so it was never an issue. Water slides and lazy river are great for all ages. The weekend definitely brought in more of a “spring break” crowd. We enjoyed the more family friendly weekday vibes.

Everyone who worked here was accommodating and helped meet our needs with a toddler. If you’re traveling with a little one, ask for Sasharee! She went out of her way to make things easier for us. Her attention to detail and warm personality made us feel at home. She was professional, consistently checked in with us, was thoughtful in recommending things our son would enjoy, and genuinely took the time to make sure all of us were comfortable at all times. Would visit again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JessDMrco
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had a nice stay with our safety protocols to your comfort, our food, overall service, accommodation and staff to your likings. We will be sure to recognize Sasharee for going above me beyond to ensure you and your family were satisfied.
We really look forward to hosting you all again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

This is going to be a long one...

I would give this place 0 stars if I could. I stayed here for my honeymoon. What a bad decision. I am a Hilton Diamond member. I love the Hilton brand and use it as my preferred hotel for all of my work and personal travel, as well as for the various large events that I plan throughout the year as part of my work. That said, I've stayed at many Hilton locations all over the world and this was the absolute worst experience I've had.

I booked my 5 day stay using points and money. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk staff said that he could not find our reservation in the system, which was confusing because I was easily able to pull the reservation up on my app, along with the confirmation number. He rebooked our reservation and said we were all set. We reserved butler service so the butler met us and brought us up to our room.

The room did not meet expectations for an all-inclusive resort. It was mediocre and disappointing and pretty small for a king size room. The patio was nice but our full view was of the building next to us and roof below us. The bathroom was also tiny but we were determined to make the best out of our very first trip since being quarantined for over a year.

We were told that we would have 2 butlers that would take shifts. Our first full day there, we were informed that one of the staff was sick so we'd only have one butler afterall. That was fine with us except the staff person that worked with us was clearly overwhelmed and overworked. After a while, I felt bad asking her for anything. At one point, butler services were shared between various on site staff, which included the reservations manager, cabana support person, etc. I would like to share that our butler was so kind and gracious but the location seemed understaffed and unable to follow through on services.

On our second day, we were approached by spa personnel asking if we'd like to book a spa package. We were told that the couples massages were $300 total then shown a list of options. We chose an option and booked through our butler for the next day. The next day, we asked to push our spa appointment back a couple of hour so we could spend more time on the beach. We were first told there was no availability then told we could reschedule for the following day, which we declined since the following day was our flight home. Our butler (who was the cabana staff person at the time) negotiated with spa staff and returned to tell us that they in fact had an opening for later the same day. We confirmed the time and accepted the appointment change. When we arrived at the spa at the time of our appointment, we were told that our appointment had been rescheduled for the following day. After a back and forth with spa staff they apologized for the mix up and told us they would not be able to complete our service until the following day, an hour prior to our departure from the hotel. We had no choice but to accept the new appointment. They didn't offer us any alternative options. We arrived the next morning on time for our appointment. They left us sitting in the waiting area for about 15 minutes before bringing us to the treatment room. I informed them that we actually no longer had time for a full hour massage because we had to leave for our flight soon. They performed a rushed service (was not relaxing) and then attempted to charge us DOUBLE for the package. They claimed that we were inaccurately quoted for the massage and it was $600, not $300. After a back and forth, they took some money off but we were still charged $450 for what we were told would be a $300 service.

Believe it or not, it gets worse...

We checked out at the front desk and paid the remaining amount on our account. Once we landed back home, I receive a notification from my credit card company that the hotel tried to charge my card for $1,400, even though my room charge was only $212. Thankfully my credit card company declined that charge...but then, the hotel charged my card AGAIN for an additional $523.24, along with a few other pending charges with NO explanation. It's now been over a month with many, many emails, phone calls and credit card disputes and I have yet to be compensated for these illegitimate charges on my account. I asked the hotel for a receipt for these additional charges multiple times. They never sent me one. Yet, when my credit card company requested documentation for the charges, the hotel sent them a random receipt for the amount charged, which I had never seen nor signed off on. They literally produced a bogus receipt. I'm baffled by how this place is allowed to remain open and continue scamming people like this.

I feel disappointed, violated, and livid about this whole experience. I understand that it's a difficult time in the world and businesses are trying to stay open so I practiced understanding throughout our entire stay. But to have my card illegally charged multiple times and have to spend this much time and energy to get MY money back...it's absolutely ridiculous.

I would like to say that the staff we interacted with (except for front desk staff) were all incredibly kind, helpful, and gracious. I feel like that's important to say because the issues we experienced during our stay were likely a result of poor management of the hotel.

Needless to say, I'll never stay here again but I also want to warn others. There are countless other reviews online about this place illegitimately charging people AFTER their departure from the hotel. These people are scammers. Buyer beware!

Date of stay: March 2021
5  Thank Rose B
Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa for your recent stay.

We recognize you as our valued Hilton Honors Diamond Member and appreciate your feedback.

Our sincerest apologizes that we did not meet your expectations as it relates to your recent honeymoon, our aim is always to ensure these special occasions are filled with lasting memories.
We take your review seriously and our Executives will be carrying out the relevant checks and retraining in the areas mentioned with an aim to resolve swiftly and ensure that our guests do not encounter any future challenge of this nature.

Our accounts team is awaiting your response to the emails sent to provide a speedy resolution.

We are truly sorry you departed not fully satisfied and we hope to restore your faith in our offerings and hospitality by giving us the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Not sure where to begin but the entire stay was absolutely amazing. The staff were a pleasure, resort was spotless and the food went right along with it. Still can’t get over those breathtaking views! Everyone was so kind there and willing to help with even the simplest of things. Can’t say enough about the wonderful staff. Not a single complaint from the entire 6 days. Will definitely be going back!!

Management response:Responded 28 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.
We are happy to see you had an amazing getaway meeting all your expectations.
We can’t wait to host you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

The experience at this hotel was phenomenal. I enjoyed myself 100%. The food was excellent, the staff were friendly, the entertainment was great. I would recommend this hotel. Best experience I ever had.

Management response:Responded 28 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us.
We are delighted to hear it was your birthday trip and it was phenomenal with all to your expectations.
We will recognize the staff for their outstanding service and for ensuring you had that memorable birthday experience.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!