17 people are viewing this hotel
US$443
US$443
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
6 523
1 296
6 523
1 296
All reviews surf and turf port maria butler service jo dane lobster star friends lobby bar ocean front pool concierge bubble bath dinner reservations g money japanese restaurant boogie nights montego bay our honeymoon top shelf
Selected filters
135 - 140 of 8 390 reviews
Reviewed 7 June 2021

we went for a family get away and o my gosh the staff here treated us as if we were the last couple on earth and had all the money.... the room was so beautifly cleaned and preped every day ... the food was great as well . we went the first week of marh and it was almost empty!!

i can not say enough about the staff 10 STARS for them

Room tip: the beach front rooms were perfect
Date of stay: March 2021
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, Dueño at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our establishment. We are always very happy to receive confirmation our guests have enjoyed an excellent holiday and have left with wonderful memories.

Our combination of both a friendly and competent service is one of our highest priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with an excellent experience.

Finally, we thank you once again for your kind comment and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Until then, we wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2021

We have been staying at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall for years. We are members so our experiences are a little different. Food was great and we were able to get reservations every evening for our party of 6. The team in the prestige lounge was top notch as always. Breana, Jes and Candice are always willing to help in any way they can. They are by far the best team we have had the pleasure of working with at any Iberostar property and enjoy seeing them.

The property is starting to show it's age in some areas, so some updating is needed. With the short staff, the butlers were scare (understandable).

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our establishment for your holidays again, we sincerely appreciate your loyalty.

Our staff will be delighted with your praise, the entire team is not only particularly hospitable but is also given continuous training in terms of service and general working practice.

We are therefore very pleased that both the efforts of our employees and our passionately prepared gastronomy have left a wonderful impression on you.
Thank you again for sharing your motivating comments and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 7 June 2021

I have stayed at this exact resort more than several times. I loved it so much until I visited other properties in different countries, so it was a must that I had to bring my daughter there to experience royal treatment. Unfortunately that is not what we received. We were at the resort May 20, 2021, upon arriving I expected some changes due to COVID-19 but lack of service wasn’t one of them. Rondel at the bell desk was amazing and kept checking on us, housekeeping was extremely amazing and so was one lady in room service, thanks to them my room stay was pleasant because I paid for a butler suite and I haven’t meet my butler until my second day there and he was about to get off. The next day my morning butler contacted me and we ordered some wine that we had been drinking since our stay and all of a sudden we was denied that particular brand of wine because we was not exclusive members, when I checked in they told me I was VIP because of the many times I’ve stayed there to now I’m a peasant. Management was definitely called , after 2 hour response from management and with 3 different conversations the wine was finally bought to our room....so embarrassing so I cancelled a breakfast meeting to listen to how they want me to pay them to get better service by being exclusive...REALLY!!!! No wet towel or welcome drink upon arrival, butler service SUCKED!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe that. My suite usually has chips, nuts, candy and bottled liquor which none was in my room I had to ask for everything that was normally already in my room. My butler never draped my a bath or turned down my bed. There was no top shelf tequila at this 5 star, charging for white Hennessy. Clive and Akema was amazing and extremely fun at the lobby bar. Karen at the Jamaican Grill was amazing and Terrell at the Hibachi bar was wonderful thanks to them we still had a wonderful time, me coming back became in question when the front desk said the didn’t have any pens because they forgot to order them. So sad!!!!! Please do better because you was my all time favorite hotel.

Room tip: Unsure now because I paid for butler service and didn’t receive it
2  Thank shemerianj
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts, Marketing at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your holiday. Your friendly comment is an incentive for us to continue to the best of our ability so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were in our hospitality.

The fact that you could have a wonderful time in our hotel is an excellent confirmation of our efforts. Also, we would like to thank you for your helpful feedback and will gladly forward it accordingly on your behalf. We attach great importance to every detail available to us in order to ensure that our guests always have a very pleasant stay in our hotels.

Thank you once again for sharing your review and we hope you continue to include us in your future holiday arrangements.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

We went for our 35th anniversary and it was very nice. They are still getting their staff back so things are slow, butlers are few and far between, and restaurants are not always open and very limited seating and menu shortened.

Everyone was very nice and once we got the hang of it and got use to the staffing issues we were able to manage it. Its a nice resort and food is decent. I would come back again once staffing was more up to standard but it was nice to have less folks there. The beach is very nice and a lot better than the other two resorts. So if you can get a good price due to COVID travel then I would go but expect the less staff and make sure you make your restaurant reservations before you go or you will get nothing. But its an easy to do it and you have to do it the Saturday before your arrival.

One last complaint is they hard sell you on going to a breakfast presentation about their resort program which pissed me off at a 5 start resort. Employee kept telling me she gets paid more if I go trying to make me feel guilty. Well it was very uncomfortable to see her everyday after telling her I am not going! But oh well.

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday. Your kind review is an incentive for us to continue working in a motivated fashion and to give our absolute best so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were.

We would also like to thank you for your helpful feedback and will be forwarding it to the appropriate department on your behalf.

Again we thank you for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to one of our hotels.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

This resort was absolutely fantastic, and we cannot wait to come back! The food was absolutely delicious, the drinks were strong, the rooms were beautiful with lovely views and comfy swinging chairs on the patio. I think the best part was the staff - each person we spoke to was genuinely kind, helpful, and attentive. We had such a good time! The pools were lovely, roomy, and quiet. The beach area was beautiful. I genuinely cannot recommend this resort enough. And big shout out to our favorite staff member, Smiley! He was so fun and made sure to get everyone participating in the various activities. Trust me, this place is worth it! We cannot wait to go back!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Your review of our hotel is very much appreciated. We are always very happy to receive confirmation that our guests have enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have left with happy memories.

Our combination of both competent and friendly service is one of our main priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with a genuine experience.

Again, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.