“Best Homemade ice cream EVER 🍦”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gouvia
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Visited 'fresh' mid way through my holiday as needed a change from 'ice lollies' etc...
Wish I'd visited on my first day!!!!
I had 3 scoops €4.50..... Homemade kuom kuat, bounty and strawberry cheesecake.... The homemade ice cream was absolutely fantastic..so much so, that I returned the day after for more bounty ice cream and to try the other homemade flavours....

The owner/waiter was fantastically friendly.. I believe his name is Dimitries... Such a friendly welcome and also fantastic with suggestion, what he would suggest etc....

5 out of 5 from me
I'll definitely be returning on my next visit to Gouvia. (From Day 1) Xx

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Visited this ice cream parlour a number of times whilst staying in a hotel down the road. Lovely tasting ice cream and my daughter highly recommends the lemon sorbet (she's 4)!

Friendly staff and quick service. Would defiantly re-visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch with the family and thoroughly enjoyed it.
The service is spot on and the prices are fair .
The food is delicious and I'd advise anyone who visits gouvia to try this place as you won't be disappointed

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

You can't get enough of this place ! If your lucky you will find a seat !!! The staff is so genuine and all their products are one of a kind ! Keep up the great work !!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Fantastic ice cream at midnight !, so many flavours friendly staff . Nothing too much trouble made pancakes waffles