All reviewsfridge and air conditioningtea and coffeefresh towelspool areacorfu townrecommend this hotelbalconysunbeds
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Nothing special about this hotel, or the area. The nearby beach is poor. Nothing to see in Gouvia. With rental car or atv you can explore the beautiful island.
Rooms are basic, cleaning every day. Pool area is quite comfortable. Breakfast is ok, but I think they boil the eggs at least 15 minutes! They were black...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank MariaP3107
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to this hotel and this area. It's a friendly and nice hotel. The hotel is clean and the staff is always friendly and smiling. The bathroom is really small and the beds were a bit to hard, but we would recommend this hotel anyway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariusSjomaling
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Hi,

I visit this hotel for one week toghether with my son. I had not much expectation, but I was satisfied with the stay and hotel. Loved the pool and the good atmosphere and good staff. It was good cleaning of the room every day and I say a special thank to the cleaning staff for always be kind and smiling to us. Also thank to the bartender and the night portier.

If the hotel should improve somthing, it should be the matrasses and the breakfast. But I don't know it is a **+ not sure if it is posisble.

I would love to come back there anyway.

Best wishes

Arnold and my son Jonas

Room Tip: I think it dosent matter, if you want the sun in the morgning go for the pool side.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Arnold B
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Basic, cheap hotel. Outdated though, could use some paint and freshing up. small not very cosy rooms, ridiculously small shower and basic but fine breakfast. A big plus: the room is very dark and good airconditioning, so good nightrest garanteed. Personnel very friendly and helpfull.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Well where shall I start,after complaining of the grubby dark morbid room we was first given,we was given a "better room" (big bunny ears ) was not at all as stated and advertised so please don't be fooled,not what I'm use to but still others may think it's ok,had to ask for freshly cleaned blankets as they smelt like musky old stale cupboard from the 20s,then given fresh ones smelt the same,no mattress protector very unhygienic , sardine tin that you can't move in for a shower & attacking shower curtain to go with it , bruises all up my arms and Side were the shower tap stuck out, and an ant infestation but I blocked the holes up, really nice and clean pool though and lovely staff, felt dirty staying so cut my losses and bailed out after a few nights of feeling utterly dirty !

Stayed: June 2017