“Very traditional Greek taverna”
Review of S.O.S.

S.O.S.
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Gouvia
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Reading the TA reviews I decided to pay a visit to this restaurant. In appearance it is an unpretentious taverna and that is just great. I had a Corfu plate with stiffado, sofrito and pastitsada. Also some bread and spread was brought to the table. It was a great dish and plenty to eat. This is a good place to get acquainted with Corfu food.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Such a lovely restaurant with wonderfully friendly and attentive staff. My husband & I shared the Greek plate which was a delight and their white house wine was the best we had while we were in Corfu. My husband & son visited without my poorly daughter & myself one evening and my son tried the sardines, he ate the lot. A proper Greek experience, would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

we ate here quite a few nights, lovely pepole amazing food at a decent price. we where recomended this place by christos a local hotel owner he was spot on, prob the best food in gouvia, this place has been here for years that says it all.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had lunch here four or five times during our stay - very friendly family restaurant with a long history - Greek food at its best! Ask about the owners chicken (photo on the wall) - shows what a nice guy he is...

1  Thank Saxonx500
Reviewed 24 September 2017

if you want to try greek food this is the place you want to visit. environment could be better but personnel are verry polite.