“Good tex mex”

Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Gouvia
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to have some Tex-mex as had eaten Greek for 9 nights in a row. This place was very good. The nachos were crips and home made and the steak really, really good. Draft beer was good and inexpensive. All round great experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Enjoyed our meal but won’t return, perhaps I’m fussy but seeing the barman constantly smoking behind the bar then serving beer and food put me off, as a nonsmoker and somone who been in the pub game for quite a few years; smoking behind the bar in front of customers is a big NO. Sorry guys food was nice but very pricey and 5 euros for a pint of draft,

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Not very busy when we visited but staff very friendly and service great. Meals were fine but too much on the pasta dishes for me

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

If I could give it a zero I would!
When you enter the place the staff don’t greet you with a smile they greet you with a look to say “oh god more customers”. The place is empty and never busy and I believe this is why because the staff aren’t welcoming at all...

Now the “food” how can you go wrong with a burrito? Well they did! There was no taste to the food at all, I clearly stated when I ordered the food please don’t give me mushrooms as I have an allergy to them, my god my food came out covered in them and when I complained they said to my partner “ do you like mushrooms? If so you could have them” WOW! It’s just purely shocking service.

You really should avoid this place and try the Thai restaurant next door you really won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place this couldn’t fault the food nice staff and nice surroundings been here before and it was gea also I’ll be back