All reviews national park manuel bedroom pillows meals wifi evening dinner guests
Reviewed 11 May 2018

My wife and I have just returned from a short break at Hotel Dreisonnenberg. We were greeted at the door by Manuel - I don't think I've ever received a handshake from the management when I've checked into a hotel before!

As other's have said, the hotel is spotlessly clean and very, very quiet. We had one of the few rooms with double beds. It was a little strange though that the bed came equipped with two single duvets.

If I were being picky, I'd say that the pillows were a bit on the useless side.

The hotel provided a plentiful breakfast and we had three evening meals there too. The food was all to a very good standard.

I've seen other reviews of the hotel complain about the wifi. We had no problem at all, except that it is a little slow. Given the location of the hotel, it is entirely understandable.

The bottom line is that I would not have any hesitation about staying there again if I were ever to visit the area for a second time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Just got back from a 5 day nature photography trip in Bavaria, the Dreisonnenberg was a lovely family run hotel with spotlessly clean bedrooms. The owner and his family are very friendly, only the youngest son Manuel speaks English and my German is extremely limited. I cannot find anything bad to say about this hotel it was ideal for our needs, clean comfortable rooms, a wide variety of continental breakfast offerings and interesting and unusual from an English perspective evening meals. Its location is ideal for a base to explore the Bavarian Forest National Park.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I stayed in hotel Dreisonnenberg for 4 nights and it was a very nice experience. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and want to give their guests the best service. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very good and the dinner was also very good and more than enough. It was a pleasure for me to stay there. The location is perfect.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night during a tour of Bavaria as the hotel is very close to Bavaria's National Park. We were welcomed by Manuel, who went out of his way to help us settle in and enjoy our stay. We ate dinner in the hotel and the vegetarian in our family was catered for even though the menu was meat based. We enjoyed after dinner drinks in the hotel grounds. Our room was spacious and clean but a little dated, especially the bathroom. The wifi did not work. Otherwise, I would give the hotel 5 stars. The real star of the place is Manuel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015

We stayed for a week at this very nice family run hotel. It is just a 3 minute bus ride to the National park .The staff were extremely helpful . Rooms were clean and spacious. Meals were very tasty and plentiful . Overall a lovely hotel in a quiet area ( at this time of year ) .

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple