See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I have never experienced such a comfortable stay in Dwarka before. The ambience of resort is awesome. Food & room service is very good at very reasonable price. The best hospitality I have ever experienced.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Rajan D
Reviewed 12 April 2017

It is a surprise for us in this trip.food is excellent.services also excellent.worth of vacation stay for couples or families.resort is best than photos.my kid don't want to leave this hotel.its just best resort in dwaraka.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 18 March 2017

DON'T be fooled by the nice pictures of the property. It is the worst place and worst hotel experience of my life. I booked the hotel for my mom and her friend for 2 nights.
The hotel management harassed them, they ill treated them and spoke to them horribly. Please don't book the hotel through any of the websites like tripadvisor, Agoda etc, the hotel management doesn't understand the concept and they try to ask you for more money and harass you. They didn't even give them water and switched off the Air condition in the night. When we compained in the morning the mocked us saying you dont know how to operate and air conditioner.
NO ONE should ever stay in that hotel, it deserves to shut down.

Date of stay: March 2017
4  Thank megha m
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I have stayed at shree radhe krishna resort with my family.
first and foremost they have made proper arrangement for visiting dwarika temple.
Delicious food, excellent service, excellent staff. my parents who are planning to visit dwarka and i was worried about the hotel and service they will receive at dwarka, but our stay at radhe krishna resort had made their experince memorable. thank you team of radhe krishna resort

Room tip: suites are best
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 28 January 2017

a very clean and well maintained resort. easy to find, its on the highway,the restaurant served some good local food. very friendly staff, large pool and the deco of the hotel way good. a must stay place.

Date of stay: January 2017