All reviews man made lake water bodies artificial lake heavens room jacuzzi room amber restaurant swimming pool open to sky beautiful resort activity center beach access room service ecr road main building get together special thanks excellent place
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The resort is quite well spread and has a lot of amenities, Good swimming pool, lot of open spaces,Animals, Kids activities et al, But what really strikes you is absolute poor service and attitude of Service Staff (front office and Restaurant), while the lower rung like House Keeping staff and stewards are well meaning and helpful but they are poorly trained. Food was overpriced for the quality and spread. STAY AWAY from the beach, it is a public toilet for the fishermen folk, wonder why the hotel never warned us about it.
Overall its a good place to come with friends and family if you can turn a blind eye towards service Quality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PrashantM734
Preamji, Room Division Manager at Ocean Spray, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,
At the outset, thank you for taking time and posting a review of our resort on TripAdvisor.
I am really sorry to hear that we failed to fulfill your expectation during your visit especially on service provided by Reception and Restaurant.
It is our constant and sincere endeavor to provide the best of services to our guests at all times and this stay experience is not typical of our otherwise high standards we aim to achieve.
We have already taken up the issues very seriously and corrective action will be taken.
The entire team at Ocean Spray looks forward to welcoming you back. I personally assure you of our best services in the future. Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance on 9500909093.
Happy to serve you,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I wpuld just say you should come and see the beauty of this resort. It's a very big area resort with lots of facilities. The best thing here is the swimming pool. You would not feel like gettingbaway from it. Its super big. The buffet breakfast is good. Lunch buffet is also nice specially the mutton biryani but yes it's very expensive. Room service is very fast and good. Rooms are very spacious and clean with all the aminities. I did not suffer any problem here. I loved the welcome here, something like Hawaii. The best thing is it's very close to the beach .Overall a very nice beauty the management has maintained in this place

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray!.
We thank you so much for the great view posted by you on TripAdvisor!
It pleases us to know that our location, food, rooms and services have impressed you during your stay.
I have shared your feedback with our entire team and they were so delighted for your smashing review about on us. Your word of appreciation is a great source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue our pursuit of offering superlative service and consistent value to all our esteemed customers.
We value your patronage and awaiting to receive you again at Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Clean rooms, sheets and towels changed daily, friendly staff, responded to a non working electric socket immediately and sorted it, amazing food with multiple options, , very clean pool- very good for children, safe and secure, good location,

Room tip: Doesn't matter, they all looked good
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AlphaAn
Preamji, Room Division Manager at Ocean Spray, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray!
It was a privilege to have you stay with Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray! We are glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience and that you were happy with the entire service at our resort, the size and comfort of your room, food and maintenance.
I have shared your feedback with my entire team. Your generous words of appreciation is a huge motivation and encouragement for us and the team of Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray! would like to continue adding more value and comfort to your future stays.
We value your patronage and hope to have you soon again at Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

infra-structure is ok, however the service is poor. I booked a villa and the view from balcony was n't great (construction work in the water body).

The hotel staff expects tips for every thing that they are supposed to do (for example to fix a broken down A/C). There were a lot of trainees that were working as apprentice (probably cheap labour) and they did n't had a clue when asked about a facility. The room service is extremely poor and they usually don't answer the call or never do the things that they promise. The guys at the reception, try to help the guests and I could see that the ground staff does n't want to listen to them. I have stayed in most of the resorts in ECR (GRT, Fisherman cove etc...) in the past and I would rate this as the worst so far....

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Karthik K

Dear Guest

My team and I are delighted to receive your review and endorsement; nevertheless it is disappointing to hear about the service issues you have faced. Please accept my most sincere apologies and rest assured that your valuable feedback has been personally discussed with the team in order to make the necessary changes.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Spray!. I personally assure you of our best services in the future. Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance on 9500909093.

Happy to Serve you!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful stay, memorable trip. Pool is awesome. Beach is also very near few steps away from hotel. Quaint hotel. Must go! One tip prebook your transfer and sightseeing in advance. Cordial staff. Food is okay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Bonjour Bonheur Ocean Spray!
Thank you for offering a perfect rating and for recommending our resort to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay with ocean spray!