“Steak and ale pie”

Ranked #33 of 434 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2016

This place was closed when we got there as they were on holiday as well, they reopened on the day we were leaving so in we went and I ordered the steak and ale pie with mash and fresh veg, My wife had the Scampi and chips, her's were lovely but mine was great, I almost licked the plate at the end, each meal was 8.50 euro, you can get it cheaper but you will not get it better, yum yum

1  Thank royston c

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Always excellent top quality steaks - never fails with anything on the menu for consistently excellent food with show cooking. Great staff and pristinely clean.

1  Thank den123
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Every time we are in Los Christianos we have to visit the Surrey Arms. The Steak Diane is to die for and Mike and Vi are great too. Couldn't recommend more, easily the best restaurant in the area!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Excellent food. Excellent service. The steak cooked flambé style is amazing. Leave enough room for the homemade deserts. A truly wonderful restaurant not to be missed.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time at the Surrey arms. The food was excellent, the service was first class. The steak I had was the best I've ever had, and the home made dessert was brilliant. I highly recommend a visit.