“Worth the long booking time”

Oliver's With A Twist
Price range: US$26 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 6.30pm to 11.00pm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A small and friendly restaurant with outstanding food. Service was welcoming and with a smile which was reassuring and confident. The food was very well prepared and worth every penny. Trying to get a table is a problem and with a long waiting list for a table, six months in advance!

bambi44, Owner at Oliver's With A Twist, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi

sorry for the delay ben on our holidays

so very pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us and thank you very much for taking the time to write your 5 star review

See you next time

Cathy Chris Danni and Selina

Write a ReviewReviews (1 517)

9 - 13 of 1 517 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks Cathy and team here for wedding anniversary again! Always our first priority when we visit ,even if you need to book months in advance. The menu looks fairly .traditional but the twists , presentation, and quality are outstanding There is no rush or pressure all of which makes the evening exceptional Don’t be put off by the unexceptional building ,a visit here is a highlight of eating in Tenerife. Hope you enjoyed your well earned break Cathy.

Hi everyone

We loved our break... but back to reality now

Lovely as alwlays to see you and again happy that you continue to visit us at Olivers

See you all soon

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What can I say about this lovely little hidden gem. I am so pleased that my husband Dave had enquired as a surprise 60th birthday meal for me and even more that he had been offered a cancellation . I have for a long time been trying to book for Oliver's but it was always fully booked when we could go so I was so excited when hubby told me in the morning that we were going that night. the restaurant is small but that makes it even more cosy and intermate lovely for a romantic or special meal. Oliver's exceeded my expectations the food, the atmosphere and staff are all just top notch and such good value for money, you are not rushed to eat your meal the table is yours for the night. The hardest thing for me with the night was deciding what to have to eat as there were so many great items on the menu, in the end both hubby and myself went for haggis and stiliton balls to start with, for main I had haggis stuffed chicken with a cream whiskey sauce and hubby had homemade beef and mince pie you had a choice of 4 different potatoes and fresh vegetables even thought we could have managed not to have a dessert we were tempted as they sounded too good to miss out on so decided to go for a sharing sweet platter which had a choice of any 4 sweets they do in a smaller tasting size to share served with ice cream there was plenty for both of us and it came out on a large plate all decorated in chocolate with happy birthday and a lit candle and they sang happy birthday to me, with the meal we had a bottle of wine, i had 2 malibu and pineapple juices, and Dave had a whisky and orange everything about the meal had such fine detail and nothing was too much bother although Oliver's is small it was no problem to them that I use an electric wheelchair just let them know in advance as it would be difficult to get to some of the tables and you are certainly not treated any different because you are in a wheelchair. We cannot praise this little gem enough and have already booked for the next time we are in Tenerife once again thank you for making our night so special. Ann and Dave Gooderham

Hi Guys

sorry for the delay in replying.

It was lovely to meet you both and so pleased that I managed to get you both in on your special occasion... and of course that you both enjoyed your evening with us. Thank you also for your lovely review we really do appreciate it.

Until next time take care of each other and see you soon

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Mum and I had the most wonderful meal here last night. Everything was faultless. The service was impeccable and the food, oh the food!!! Once again I had the trio of salmon and Mum the duck pâté; delicious!!Then I had the chicken breast stuffed with haggis and Mum had the lamb and mint pie; fantastic!! And then I forced myself into having tiramisu for dessert; exquisite!!! There is no wonder I booked again for the same time next year!!! Keep up the good work guys, you cannot improve in my eyes just maintain the high standards you already have achieved.

Hi there

sorry for the delay been on holiday

so lovely to see you both again and thank you so much for your 5 star review we really do appreciate you taking the time to write it

See you both in 2019

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Wow was not dissapointed after this place was recommended to us .
Definatly be back thoroughly enjoyed our food

Hi

sorry for the delay

So pleased that you were not disappointed.. and hopefully we will see you again on your next holiday to Tenerife