“True Italian Pizza - amazing!”
Review of Anima Ibiza

Anima Ibiza
Price range: US$2 - US$28
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place is stylish, friendly, reasonably priced and most importantly: they serve delicious food!

The opening hours are flexible and the staff does their job with love. Location is convenient but quiet.

Come here for famous Italian pizza. They’re famous in Italy and Ibiza all the same.

Love this restaurant! Come here tonight, you won’t regret it. Try the cocktails or the great Italian wine.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and service and waitress spoke great English. Prices were extremely reasonable. Went back numerous times, tried the steak and the carbonara which were both incredible. No problems whatsoever.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Great Service, best Pizza, Salad and dessert in town!! Really good restaurant with quality food!!!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice pizza, many selections, clear menu and good price, but if you have to eat inside unfortunately you can feel the smell of the toilets! Not nice !

1  Thank Lidia C
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We went yesterday evening as wanted something nicer than the fast food, frozen microwave meals a lot of restaurants around Playa den Bossa seem to do!

Positives

For starters we shared calamari and meat and forcattia board! OMG the portions were huge!

Whilst my husband wouldn’t eat the calamari as they are whole baby squid rather than the squid rings, I thought they were amazing, crispy and delicious!

The meat board was so generous and all yummy!

For mains he had the biggest calzone I’ve ever seen and stuffed full of filling! I had the vongole spaghetti, portion size was much smaller in comparison to the other dishes but after my giant starters it was just right!

Negatives - What let this place down!

Very dirty knife on table!

We’d finished our drink by the end of our starters and no one ever asked if we wanted another!

They gave me a knife and fork for my spaghetti! I haven’t cut up spaghetti since I was 5. Fork and spoon is how the Italians do it!

The clams in my Vongole hadn’t been cleaned quite thoroughly enough so had gritty bits in.

Overall

In total 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 drinks came to €70. Meal could have been cheaper if we didn’t opt for cocktails or pretty much the most expensive pasta dish on menu. Pizzas were very reasonably priced, but I ALWAYS get Vongole in Italian restaurants so had to be done (even at €18). Cocktails were €10 which is average

Overall,pleasant meal n nicest we’ve found in the area!

1  Thank RebeccaC696