“Well worth a visit ”

Ranked #45 of 211 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We returned here for our first night of our holiday. We came last year for my husbands birthday and thoroughly enjoyed it. This visit didn’t disappoint either. Beautiful fillet steak and wonderful friendly service. There’s a very upbeat atmosphere which our kids love. Would highly recommend and will definitely return

1  Thank Diane H

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Returned to this restaurant after a pleasant dining experience last year, unfortunately it turned out to be a HUGE mistake. Whilst the food was ok, the waiter was an obnoxious, arrogant individual who appeared to take great delight in making one feel uncomfortable and inadequate. We were asked what drinks we would like , he pulled a face which was more of a snarl and made a big thing of us not quite pronouncing it properly. We felt so uncomfortable. His colleagues must be aware of his arrogance as I asked him for the bill, he looked at me and contined to talk to someone else. I repeated my request at which point his colleague took over and and said 'it is fine, it will be sorted'. If she had been our waitress it would have been a totally different experience and this review would be positive but it was not pleasant at all. He should not be in a customer facing environment. The food was ok but would never return.

2  Thank Worldglobetrotters
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

After humming and arrghing over this place we Finally ate here tonight!!

And I am sooo pleased we did!! We came to this place back in 2015 and it was really good!! So we thought give it another go tonight!!

I had garlic bread with cheese for start! Which was nice!! I had fillet steak for main!! It was really juicy! I really enjoyed my dinner! My husband had garlic bread and chipotle ribs! Which were also full of flavour!!

The service was good aswell!! Very welcoming and our dinners were cooked to perfection! What else could you want!!

1  Thank Jemma P
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Recommended this restaurant as could not get a table at El Patio, Front of House Gent called Patrick was excellent, couldn't seat us straight away, so asked us to have a drink in the square and he would come and find us. He did so and was very friendly and helpful with the menu, this is where the good experience ended, the short, rude, middle aged waiter told my husband he could not have the T-Bone and MUST have Ribeye instead. I asked if my daughter could have a half portion of Korma as there was no Kids options on the menu, he rudely shook his head without even "no i'm sorry". My Hubby asked for his steak Medium/Well, it came as rare as could be, daughters curry arrived without the rice as it was still waiting on the pass, Hubby asked for his steak to go back on the grill and I eventually asked for the rice to complete the curry!......totally over priced, worse steak my Hubby has ever had, basically a big slab of fat. Most expensive and most disappointing meal of our holiday in Costa Teguise, Patrick noticed the problems and could not apologise enough.

3  Thank LAMcG_01
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My self and my partner had been recommended this restaurant by a local couple  so we decided to try it. The waiter took our order, he was very impatient and unhelpful . We both ordered coctails. When mine arrived it tasted disgusting there was at least a tablespoon of salt added to the margarita and when I commented that the drink wasn't to my taste and politely asked him to bring me a pina colada he turned on me and stated that I was wrong, the drink was fine . When I again suggested it was not to my personal taste and could he just bring a different drink, he then patronisingly mansplained to my boyfriend that I was clearly wrong and I should accept the drink he had made. Again my boyfriend asked him to bring me a different drink politely, he said "okay no problem".  When my drink arrived he insisted I taste it in front of him. I decided to take the bruised slices of apple on a stick out of my drink and put it on the table. Upon his return he picked up the discarded fruit and placed his hand into my glass to put the fruit back . Then he winked at me. I was absolutely repulsed and shocked so we got the bill and left, we were charged for the sea water drink of course. Do not go to this restaurant if you're a woman as you will be treated as if you are second class ! Avoid .

1  Thank Maura A