US$276
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Teguise Beach - Adults only(Costa Teguise)
US$234
US$196
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
US$166
US$152
Barcelo.com
  • Restaurant
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Galeon Playa(Costa Teguise)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

BlueBay Lanzarote(Costa Teguise)
US$222
US$216
  • Pool
Sands Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
US$108
Nazaret Mansion(Costa Teguise)
Albatros Club(Costa Teguise)
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 907)
1 907 results
All reviewsbad reviewssmaller poolthe ritzchinese buffetbars and restaurantsgreat holidaysea frontapartment was cleanplenty of sunbedsyogurtrosaseafrontsangria
22 - 27 of 1 907 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'd go as far as to say that even if you have already booked to go to this hotel then cancel and book somewhere else. The cancellation fee will be worth it. I am well used to all inclusive hotels and the limitations this can have but the food here is bad and there is barely any choice or variation in the lunches or evening meals and what there is is bland and cold. For the first time ever, after the first few nights we ate out every evening despite already paying for all inclusive. The opening hours are really strict (to the point of mealtimes and bar times closing before the allocated time to ensure they are completely closed by the closing time and not just finishing service at the close time. The rooms and furniture are tired and of poor quality - plastic tables painted with gloss when they are tattered and on day two my husband sat on our balcony chair with a newly poured mug of tea (we had just purchased the mugs in town as only tiny cups were provided) when the two back legs of his chair shattered. He is blind so this was scary enough for him but he ended up hitting his back and head on the wall and with two mugs of tea over him (mine got pulled off the table in the process). We got a very cheap bottle of sparkling wine as an apology but the staff then went on to leave the broken chair right outside our room which was at the top of concrete stairs (very sensible when they know a blind man is staying in the room). All the extras that supposedly come with the room (Wifi, TV, Hairdryers etc) are charged for at a not exactly cheap price. You can't sit in part of the pool bar area without paying extra and the sunbed mattresses and towels are of course chargeable. The entertainment mentioned in the brochure consisted of bingo (which you have to pay to play) followed by a quiz every day - except Weds when there is nothing at all. Sytay here at your peril!!!

Room Tip: Choose another Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach for a week. After reading the reviews I was not looking forward to going. But Iam glad I went. We upgraded to a sea view the room was lovely. The towels were changed every 2 days and the bedding changed every 4 days. The thing that let the hotel down was there wasnt much entertainment only bingo and a music quiz. The food was just warm you could warm it up in a microwave though and it was repetative. The drinks were served in small plastic cups at the bar. (It would have been better if they were served in glasses) The hotel was in a great location near all the bars and shops and and the back of the hotel was the sea with a few beaches near .
I heard some of the other rooms that hadnt been updated were very grotty. But I was pleased with the room I was in it was only 70 euros extra a week. The safe was 20euros extra the cushions for the sunloungers were extra .

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank CarolineH132
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We still booked to stay here even after reading negative reviews and glad we ignored them - we're still currently there!
We initially booked a studio apartment but it wasn't for us so upgraded to a room with pool and sea view for 10€ per day. Arrived late on first night after food had finished but a snack had been left in our room for us, which was nice as you'd be left to fend for yourselves elsewhere.
Hotel is very well placed in the centre of Costa Teguise near shops and local amenities. From the rear of the hotel, beaches are a 2 min walk away.
Rooms are basic but cleaned every 2 days. There's 5 electrical sockets in the lounge/kitchen area and more in the bedroom, which is more than adequate for us.
Breakfast is English and Continental. Meals can be a strange mix of choices as they don't always go together but they are edible and if you want your food hotter, a microwave is available.
All staff we have encountered are very friendly, helpful and approachable. We haven't stuck around for the evening entertainment as it seems to be just either a music or movie quiz.
We have a late flight when returning home but will opt for the late check out option of 3pm for 20€ instead of the usual 11am - this service is advertised in the reception area.
The pool area is fairly quiet and could do with a few more sunbeds and parasols. Compared to the massive hotel next door where people are packed around the pool like sardines, we and a few more guests, think this is definitely the better choice!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laine7219
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Total shambles of a place,the food was unedible and was almost the same every night. There wasn’t much of a selection either. The drinks were in 1/2pint plastic cups all day and even at night time that includes your soft fiends alcoholic drinks and cocktails. The rooms could do with a freshen up and good clean the fresh towels that were put in the room were all stained. The majority of the staff were very ignorant and couldn’t even say thank you back in return when your are polite enough to say thank you. The all inclusive stops at 10 o’clock at night and the main bar is only open from 9pm-11pm every night. The entertainment is poor would be as well
Not having any. Glad we only stayed here for a week or I would have been looking for a different apartment or hotel to stay in would have downgraded. God help families coming all inclusive especially at meal times as there is nothing for the kids to eat apart from chips.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amandareid16
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a 4 night break in may. Came before years ago when it was under different management so thought we’d try again. What a big mistake! Firstly to all you people who say you get what you pay for and to remember it’s only a 2 star hotel you must be more than happy to slum it and throw your money down the drain. I have stayed in 2 star hotels and travelled all over the country over 30 years and never stayed in a dump like this! No I’m not a fussy person either. We hadn’t been there an hour when I went to reception and told the receptionist our kitchen and bedroom was riddled with ants! To my horror she rolled her eyes and said I’ll sort it! An hour later a cleaner came and gave me a tin of repellent spray and left! I went back to reception and said is this your idea of sorting it? I was totally ignored by this ignorant woman. I asked for the manager and was told he wasn’t there. Other guests have said this particular receptionist is very arrogant towards guests. I also can’t understand why they serve hot food on cold plates!! Other 2star hotels have a warmer so at least your food isn’t cold by time you sit down. Says it all when they tell you there’s a microwave if you’re food is cold! You have to hire the tv remote if you want to watch tv! You have to hire mats for the sun beds! And if your check out is late at night they cut off your wrist band at 9.00am so your last day isn’t included in the 4 day package I paid for! This place is awful! Rude arrogant woman on reception and a total rip off! Room was as one guest described a cesspit for ants! Don’t book here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family