“A* Family Run Restaurant”
Review of Georgia

Georgia
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here various times throughout our holiday to break the monotonous all inclusive in the hotel

Food was amazing quality and reasonably priced.

I had chicken slouvaki the first trip and chicken nuggets for my son. Second trip we had a selection of starters, garlic king prawns, tzaziki and pitta, Greek salad and pizza.

My son went on about the pizza so much we had a third trip and I had the beef stifado and he had pizza. Strawberry’s and cream for pudding

We always had drinks and I never paid more than 20 euros for a meal.

Staff are super friendly. Just fantastic. Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit Georgia’s Restaurant every year when we come to Kalamaki and every single time we come, we have a fantastic meal here. Zoi and her team are so warm and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We have been here so many times that we are treated as family now. Would highly recommend visiting here if you want great Greek food and a friendly environment! You won’t regret trying here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by on a visit to kalamaki. Was very impressed with the menu choice and service. Nice location on the Main Street and ten mins from the beach.

We shared a lovely Greek pizza withe a Greek salad. All very fresh and tasty.

Would recommend to others visiting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here 5 out of 6 days for breakfast.
Go when it opens as it gets busy.
Very cheap great food and very clean. Service very good.
Well worth a visit or 6

The Weller family

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best taverna in Kalamaki and we either had breakfast, lunch or dinner there everyday! The food here is absolutely amazing and the portion sizes are ridiculously huge and you will never go away from here hungry ever!!! And the prices are phenomenal we rarely paid over €35 for a family of four including drinks and sometimes staters or desserts and my youngest would always receive a free ice cream after every meal! The staff are absolutely amazing and are so friendly and they loved my kids. I can’t recommend this taverna enough and I will be returning here every day on my holiday to Kalamaki next year!!!