Azulik(Tulum)
US$430
  • Beachfront
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$628
US$468
  • Beachfront
Ocean Maya Royale(Playa del Carmen)
US$245
US$179
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$944
US$439
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$423
US$427
US$277
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Carmen Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
US$235
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$879
US$747
US$807
All reviewsau naturelel doradonude cruisebody paintinghot tubmoonlight loungeswim up roomchef robertoeldorado seaside suitesother guestspool volleyballwater journeyactivities directorbeach bedswater shoesfront officebreakfast and lunch
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Spent 4 days basically in a beach bed with excellent views, ocean breeze and a book. This is an excellent place to relax and unwind. Pool,volleyball was fun and the evening entertainment exceeded expectations. Lots a walking trails and a huge bonus that there are so many sister properties with restaurants that we had access to. Can't enter the ocean at all- too rocky and dangerous. This property is in need of some TLC. The pool I understand is being re tiled this week which it desperately needs. The rooms are clean, comfortable but a little dated which is not a problem for me as we will definitely return. The workers here are OUSTANDING, making the effort to remember your name and make you feel like family. The other guests were also just quality people who make everyone feel welcome. This is what we've come to expect at CO resorts.

Room Tip: I recommend a ground floor swim up.
4  Thank stetaylo
EDSS S, Director General at Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Hidden Beach Resort experience.

We truly appreciate your sincere and constructive comments. We are absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate the proactivity and kindness of our staff. Our staff attaches a great importance to our guests’ well-being and has the pleasure to make unforgettable experiences at each visit.

We are already looking forward to host you again in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, we will be more than glad to accommodate your requests.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

A+ This is our ninth visit to Hidden Beach and, hopefully many more will come. Staff is unbelievably friendly, courteous, caring and managers should be proud of them. Property needs a little more work every year and the food menu seems to have been compromised, especially dinners and the prices and polices seem to go up and changer every year. But for an au natural, all inclusive experience, you cannot do better than Hidden Beach (Bare Necessities cruises and Mira Visa Resort also deserve an A+). At a time when Club Orient has all been wiped out and will probably be out of business for at least 1-2 years, I'm sure these three will, by default, do better.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if this means how much to tip or advise on rooms. Anyway, most give $2-$3 per day for housekeeping with additional tips to staff who preform great service.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sxmOroValley_Az
EDSS S, Director General at Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference. We are glad you came back to your home away from home, Hidden Beach Resort.

We truly appreciate your sincere and constructive comments; our goal is to serve all our guests with the highest level of service and satisfaction. We are always striving to make our guest holiday an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

As a solo traveller to this resort I have to say that I had a really good time. As well, The amount of detail cleaning I see the resort each day is outstanding for a small resort, with very clean rooms and on the resort grounds. Staff was amazing, I arrived at 11am and my room Wasn't ready because checkin was 3pm, but the lady at the front desk put a rush on my room and I had it within the hour which was fantastic. the waiters at the restaurant where very fast and always got my drinks for me each morning without me having to ask. The second day I thought I sat at the wrong table when I got back with my breakfast but it was just my drink the waiter got for me, which he remembered from the day before. Esperanza was really good, I would see her everywhere getting drink for the guest. From the moonlight lounge to the beach, and around the pool. She always found you, and got your drink orders. Jose was also a good activities person, he knew I was a solo traveller and made sure that I was having fun by playing cards, dominos, and making sure that I joined in for volleyball. Because of all the rain we got it put a damper on the daily activities but he made sure there was still stuff to do. I walked into the moonlight lounge and found games all over the place and it was great.

Only a few things that can be improved on and one is the beach, it's to rocky to walk in and there is lots of seaweed, I can see staff working hard from dawn to dusk but it doesn't improve, the ocean splashes up the barrier wall and will sometimes get you wet when your laying in the beach chairs. Something that needs attention is the barrier wall on the seaside part of the resort, sesimar extends into the ocean and makes it hard for other guest to look into hidden beach but seaside has a green fence which extends close to the ocean but leaves room for guest to look in and doesn't go far enough. I seen a young couple standing there two days in a row acting as if they were looking out at the ocean but they often peeked in. Security couldn't do anything because they where technically still on the seaside side of the fence, it was a little uncomfortable and hidden beach guest never used the beach chairs close to that side for that reason.
Your bound to meet new friends at this resort, mostly from the people that hang around the pool bar or play volleyball. It mostly depends when you go because the people I met at the beginning of my trip where very friendly. If for what ever reason you get bored, you always have sesimar resort next door, it's a pretty big resort with a lot to due. Overall I thought this resort was a lot of fun and I will definitely come back. The negatives with the beach didn't bother me since I don't often go in the ocean on my trips.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Jeffrey B
EDSS S, Director General at Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Hidden Beach Resort experience.

We truly appreciate your sincere comments, our guests play a key role in helping us to improve our services and we truly appreciate the feedback. Thank you for mentioning the names of our staff, who exceed your expectations; the recognition is the best recompense to the daily effort

The biggest compliment that our team can get is your desire to return. It will be our pleasure to welcome you once again. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, we will be more than glad to accommodate your requests.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Beautiful, staff is awesome, relaxing, fun. Our 10th trip Option to use sensimar and seaside facilities nice. New spa, Mia casa, market and Italian restaurant awesome, the beach is not perfect nor the sand but nice and clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 484liannek
EDSS S, Director General at Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Great to hear you had such an amazing vacations at Hidden Beach Resort.

Thank you for taking the time to write about our beautiful resort, we appreciate your kind comments about our facilities, food quality and especially the staff they are committed to exceed our guests’ expectations.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Checked in yesterday August 31st. and our experience has been so bad that we are ready to run away. Checked in at 4:00 pm and no food anywhere. Told us to go for snacks by the pool. Containers empty. Room service selection was not good and it would take 45 minutes to one hour. Then told us to go next door to their other hotel Dorado; sat us at a table full of ants. Food was cold & disgusting.
Pool here at this resort looks dirty & not much space. There are ants crawling on night table next to our bed.
This is not what we expected; they pride themselves in stating "Gourmet" this is NOT being offered here. Far from that.

1  Thank cecilia c
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear cecilia c

thank you for sharing your feedback about your current stay at our hotel. I am disheartened to read about the disappointment due to the pool and food offered as if the room service was not as expected and for any insects in the assigned Suite.

Please reach out to the hotels Head of Guest Services, Ms. America, Ms. Samira , Room Divisions Manager , so that all this can be reviewed with you directly as we want our guests to have relaxing stay at our hotel.

Warmest regards,