Spent 4 days basically in a beach bed with excellent views, ocean breeze and a book. This is an excellent place to relax and unwind. Pool,volleyball was fun and the evening entertainment exceeded expectations. Lots a walking trails and a huge bonus that there are so many sister properties with restaurants that we had access to. Can't enter the ocean at all- too rocky and dangerous. This property is in need of some TLC. The pool I understand is being re tiled this week which it desperately needs. The rooms are clean, comfortable but a little dated which is not a problem for me as we will definitely return. The workers here are OUSTANDING, making the effort to remember your name and make you feel like family. The other guests were also just quality people who make everyone feel welcome. This is what we've come to expect at CO resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel