As a solo traveller to this resort I have to say that I had a really good time. As well, The amount of detail cleaning I see the resort each day is outstanding for a small resort, with very clean rooms and on the resort grounds. Staff was amazing, I arrived at 11am and my room Wasn't ready because checkin was 3pm, but the lady at the front desk put a rush on my room and I had it within the hour which was fantastic. the waiters at the restaurant where very fast and always got my drinks for me each morning without me having to ask. The second day I thought I sat at the wrong table when I got back with my breakfast but it was just my drink the waiter got for me, which he remembered from the day before. Esperanza was really good, I would see her everywhere getting drink for the guest. From the moonlight lounge to the beach, and around the pool. She always found you, and got your drink orders. Jose was also a good activities person, he knew I was a solo traveller and made sure that I was having fun by playing cards, dominos, and making sure that I joined in for volleyball. Because of all the rain we got it put a damper on the daily activities but he made sure there was still stuff to do. I walked into the moonlight lounge and found games all over the place and it was great.
Only a few things that can be improved on and one is the beach, it's to rocky to walk in and there is lots of seaweed, I can see staff working hard from dawn to dusk but it doesn't improve, the ocean splashes up the barrier wall and will sometimes get you wet when your laying in the beach chairs. Something that needs attention is the barrier wall on the seaside part of the resort, sesimar extends into the ocean and makes it hard for other guest to look into hidden beach but seaside has a green fence which extends close to the ocean but leaves room for guest to look in and doesn't go far enough. I seen a young couple standing there two days in a row acting as if they were looking out at the ocean but they often peeked in. Security couldn't do anything because they where technically still on the seaside side of the fence, it was a little uncomfortable and hidden beach guest never used the beach chairs close to that side for that reason.
Your bound to meet new friends at this resort, mostly from the people that hang around the pool bar or play volleyball. It mostly depends when you go because the people I met at the beginning of my trip where very friendly. If for what ever reason you get bored, you always have sesimar resort next door, it's a pretty big resort with a lot to due. Overall I thought this resort was a lot of fun and I will definitely come back. The negatives with the beach didn't bother me since I don't often go in the ocean on my trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel