“Great location”
Review of La Regata

La Regata
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Overlooking Lake Garda, nice food, snacks, pizza etc. At very reasonable prices. Great place to watch people go by and enjoy a snack lunch

Reviewed 5 September 2017

we got married in the castle in Torri last year so we came back for a visit this year, we stopped off here for some food and we picked them as they were advertising gluten free pizza and panini's having coeliacs disease means this was exciting to me, and i was not let down, the pizza was phenomenal and was thoroughly enjoyed. My son had the bruschetta which was almost as big as my pizza and only 4euros, husband had the frito misto and it was huge! beautiful setting with amazing views across the lake, will be beack next year for some pizza

1  Thank Tracy N
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I have one rule and it is to not eat in a place that has pictures of what you eat, however, around Lake Garda in the center of towns it's really hard to do. I went here with the intention of eating gluten free pizza but ended up getting a sandwich on gluten free bread that was toasted and extremely delicious. The best part that is was only 5 euros... another 5 euros for a large side salad.

1  Thank Laila R
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is a good option if you are looking for a simple dinner or lunch, such as typical pizza or other simple Italian dishes ala brushetta etc. The pizza is okay, but maybe a bit too thick bottom relative to my preferences. The taste was good.
The price level is also good, about 55 euros for pizza and drinks (beer / wine / soft drinks) for four people. Perfect for a easy meals whit children.

1  Thank Klausre
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this lovely lakeside cafe for a coffee and a water, more in need of a break from lots of walking and sight-seeing than sustenance. The coffee was delicious. The staff is vey nice and the view is simply beautiful. The food coming out of the kitchen looked delicious. For us, it was a great stop.