Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
R 978
Easy and fast booking
All reviews home away from home game room enjoyed our stay warm pool felt like home enjoyed every moment keep up the good work great family family weekend beautiful place tess kids chalet pools resort receptionist privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2023

A very enjoyable place to be. My kids totally enjoyed all the fun in d pool. Tess & her husband do an excellent job of caring for the guests comfort as well as cleanliness of the place. I book in @ Hoogland Spa every year for the last 10 years. I think the guests will enjoy much more if there weren't rowdy guests who don't adhere to the rules & regulations of the place.

Room tip: No alcohol on the premises would be nice as some that consume alcohol tend 2 get a bit rowdy & loud until early parts of the morning
Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 7 November 2023

Tess and her Husband OMG, May God Bless their Souls, they are friendly, kind, welcoming...I could write a long review about them. I fell in love with the Heated pool, games room was a 100% as well. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Definitely coming back with my Family.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2023

Wow wow as i mentioned before what a welcome from Tees that was the best ever and the hospitality it was really extended to the exceptional no regrets for the money and the stay we defentley going back there same accomodation without even thinking twice,well enjoyed served weekend away with Family.

Room tip: No all was good snd in peace
Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 30 September 2023

I loved Tess's warm welcome especially the wine part. They made my son a yummy chocolate cake for his birthday.My children enjoyed the heated pool so much. The place is near the shops

I will definitely go back there again the next time I visit Bela Bela.

Room tip: Everything is perfect. Heated pool is always warm
Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 18 September 2023

The service, the accommodation facilities, the environment, the entertainment facilities and the staff is first class. My new holiday home

It is a home away from home. Loved every minute and the welcome drinks.

Room tip: This is the place to be!!!
Date of stay: September 2023