Warmbaths, A Forever Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bela Bela
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa(Modimolle (Nylstroom))
  • Pool
Euphoria Golf Estate & Hydro(Modimolle (Nylstroom))
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswave poolwater skicamping sitelots of funwarm waterwhole familyablution facilitiesfriends and familygreat familyenjoyed our stayall agesget awayself cateringlovely placecaravan parkgame driveshydro
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the log cabin just after new year. This was my 5th time in a log cabin but after 4 years. On arrival we found an infestation of termites right next to the stove. The dish washing basin drain plug area looked like it was never cleaned for years. The toilet floor which is wood was rotting. The ice trays had some chemical build up due to non cleaning. The pictures i took speak for themselves. I reported this immediately and to management's defense they were very reactive and promptly investigating and said they would attend to the issues the next day while we were out to the pools. This they did and on our arrival back we found a complimentary snack Pack which I thought was a nice gesture but not necessary as I would have preferred a follow up post the damage control which never happened. I seriously recommend that their maintenance process be reviewed as I fear for the long term sustainability of the accommodation facilities if my findings are anything to go by!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Silvanm796
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear suky7512

Thank you so much for sending us your valued feedback.

We have spoken to the relevant department heads and they will be doing follow up checks to the log cabins to ensure all maintenance and housekeeping standards are maintained. We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Hope to see you again soon for more family fun in the sun!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Recently visited Warmbaths during a stay at Zebula - the place was overcrowded, which was to be expected over the December school holidays. There are a few water rides but 3 hours in and we had our fill and we were ready to leave. The kids enjoyed the water activities.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Good day,

Thank you for the feedback it is always welcome.

December months are peak season and always busy, glad the kids enjoyed themselves.

Have a beautiful festive season.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I visited The resort on the 27 December and I felt so humiliated as I went with my family and I have a child who's 3 years old. Upon entering I was told that I had to pay for my child because she's tall. What was pathetic was the fact that kids who where 5 years old did not have to pay because they where short. Like seriously do we have to be discriminated against in this democratic society we still had to be discriminated against because of our height?? Am sure the GM is a short guy & that is why he came up with this pathetic rule!!! I demand an answer because this is discrimating against tall people who are citizens of this country!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Good day Shoki L,

Please note that we do not in any circumstances discriminate on kids whether being taller or shorter. The rule is simply to clarify any misconception possible at the entrance when it comes to toddlers.

For any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me on 014 736 8500,

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The place is located just in town easy to find, activities there are to die for,best resort is did Quad Biking game drive is something out of this world, I would say come and visit the place and see yourself and have a feel of forever resort.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gladstone H
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Good day,

Thank you for the positive review, we always love to hear from our valued Guests. See you next time for more lasting memories.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Warmbaths, Forever resort has an expansive camp ground. The facilities are maintained well, and the ablution blocks are cleaned at least 3-4 times a day.

The camping sites are quite big, and offer you electricity points as well.

Interesting to note, your price for the camp site includes access to all the pools, including the Hydro - so well worth the cost.

The ablution facility has a laundry areas as well as dedicated kitchen sinks for washing up. There is a keen and able team that can assist you pitching your tent or taking it down.

Costs for this, depends on the team assisting....some will say R50 per tent to pitch or take down, some work on R10 per person - depending on the size of the tent e.g. a 6 man tent will cost you R10. Be careful though, they often rush the job and don't really give a hoot of your tent and how you keep it, losing pegs and guide ropes often.

Also - ensure that when packing up, that there are no cleaners or pitchers around - we have found twice now, that some things go missing as you are busy packing up...odd stuff indeed.

The kiosk as you enter has Ice and Charcoal for sale as well, and also have a large assortment of snacks available should you need them.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Santosh P
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Santosh P

Thank you for sending us your valued feedback.

We have noted your concerns and discussed it with the managers of the department. We are pleased you enjoy our camping facilities and all the activities we have to offer.

Hope to see you soon for more fun in the sun!