“Worth every cent !”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bela Bela
Warmbaths, A Forever Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bela Bela
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Three days Warmbaths? an all-inclusive experience for the whole family..Warmbaths is definitely recommended as family destination ...
It was a pity, On our third day (8 January ) there was something wrong with the Rheuma pole ... an oily layer was on the rheumatism pole.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear 259marcvogels

Thank you for taking your time to send us your valued feedback.

We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your visit to Warmbaths, and created memories that will last FOREVER! We have note your concern and have discussed it with the relevant department heads.

Hope to see you soon for more family fun in the sun!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the log cabin just after new year. This was my 5th time in a log cabin but after 4 years. On arrival we found an infestation of termites right next to the stove. The dish washing basin drain plug area looked like it was never cleaned for years. The toilet floor which is wood was rotting. The ice trays had some chemical build up due to non cleaning. The pictures i took speak for themselves. I reported this immediately and to management's defense they were very reactive and promptly investigating and said they would attend to the issues the next day while we were out to the pools. This they did and on our arrival back we found a complimentary snack Pack which I thought was a nice gesture but not necessary as I would have preferred a follow up post the damage control which never happened. I seriously recommend that their maintenance process be reviewed as I fear for the long term sustainability of the accommodation facilities if my findings are anything to go by!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Silvanm796
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Dear suky7512

Thank you so much for sending us your valued feedback.

We have spoken to the relevant department heads and they will be doing follow up checks to the log cabins to ensure all maintenance and housekeeping standards are maintained. We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Hope to see you again soon for more family fun in the sun!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Recently visited Warmbaths during a stay at Zebula - the place was overcrowded, which was to be expected over the December school holidays. There are a few water rides but 3 hours in and we had our fill and we were ready to leave. The kids enjoyed the water activities.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Good day,

Thank you for the feedback it is always welcome.

December months are peak season and always busy, glad the kids enjoyed themselves.

Have a beautiful festive season.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I visited The resort on the 27 December and I felt so humiliated as I went with my family and I have a child who's 3 years old. Upon entering I was told that I had to pay for my child because she's tall. What was pathetic was the fact that kids who where 5 years old did not have to pay because they where short. Like seriously do we have to be discriminated against in this democratic society we still had to be discriminated against because of our height?? Am sure the GM is a short guy & that is why he came up with this pathetic rule!!! I demand an answer because this is discrimating against tall people who are citizens of this country!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Good day Shoki L,

Please note that we do not in any circumstances discriminate on kids whether being taller or shorter. The rule is simply to clarify any misconception possible at the entrance when it comes to toddlers.

For any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me on 014 736 8500,

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The place is located just in town easy to find, activities there are to die for,best resort is did Quad Biking game drive is something out of this world, I would say come and visit the place and see yourself and have a feel of forever resort.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gladstone H
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Good day,

Thank you for the positive review, we always love to hear from our valued Guests. See you next time for more lasting memories.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bela Bela
17,4 km away
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa
#1 of 3 in Modimolle (Nylstroom)
39,1 km away
1,1 km away
Bonwa Phala Game Reserve
Bonwa Phala Game Reserve
#14 of 52 in Bela Bela

Been to Warmbaths, A Forever Resort? Share your experiences!