Warmbaths, A Forever Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bela Bela
See available hotels
  • Pool
Shangri-La Country Hotel & Spa(Modimolle (Nylstroom))
  • Pool
Euphoria Golf Estate & Hydro(Modimolle (Nylstroom))
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswave poolwater skicamping sitelots of funwarm waterwhole familyablution facilitiesfriends and familygreat familyenjoyed our stayall agesget awayself cateringlovely placecaravan parkgame driveshydro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2016

The hot pools, slides and activities are really great, but the accommodation is very very bad.

These are some of the problems I experienced with the log cabin that I was allocated:
1. Was not given arm bands to access the pools, had to go back to reception
2. Was not allowed a 4 sleeper chalet for 4 people and a baby, had to book a 6 sleeper log cabin.
3. Even though it was supposed to be a 6 sleeper, there was no bedding for the sleeper couch, only 4 chairs in the kitchen and only 4 chairs in the lounge.
4. The main bed was so uncomfortable, I rather slept on the couch
5. The tv remote did not work properly, I could not correct the aspect ratio
6. The aircons did not work, I managed to get one working by fiddling with the remote batteries
7. The safe in the bedroom cupboard did not work
8. The bedroom doors squeaked very loudly.
9. The sliding doors do not slide well at all, elderly people would not be able to open them.
10. The wall in the shower appeared to be made of chipboard and was swollen so badly from water or mold or whatever that my wife was afraid to shower in it.
11. I don't understand why the kitchen counter is shaped weirdly to cover half of the only drawers available so you have to bend down and look under the counter to see inside the drawers.
12. There is a severe limitation of plugs, I had to unplug the tv to use my laptop.
13. When I tried to check out, I was told to go back to the cabin to fetch the inventory form and the key from the cleaning staff to return them to reception. The cleaning staff did not know what or where these were and I ended up wandering around with the cleaning staff for 20 mins to every cabin trying to find the supervisor before giving up and leaving.
14. The layout of the log cabins right in front of the lake with no trees or shrubs make them very noisy.
15. There is not sufficient parking for the log cabins.
16. There is a very large gap between the edge of the balcony and the railing which my daughter almost fell down. She would have hurt herself very badly if my wife wasn't there to catch her.
17. The throw that was left on the main bed was so filthy that my wife didn't want to touch it.

I have once before stayed at the chalets which were far, far superior to the log cabin and cheaper. However, after this last visit, I will not attempt to stay at the resort again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Was at the resort for two nights while on business. It's such a tranquil place to come to after a long day at work. Swimming in the heated pool is total bliss any time of the day or night. Will surely bring my family for a weekend.

Room Tip: The hotel is brilliant for business people, how ever for families the chalets are your best option.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sips027
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Good Day Sips027

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valued feedback.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your business trip and also got some time to spend in the warm water pools. We are excited to read you and your family will be returning soon to Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, and trust you will create memories that will last FOREVER!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We took a quick drive to Warmbaths for a 1 night stay. We were checked in by a friendly lady who advised us that the room was not ready but that we could access the resort for swimming. That suited us well and we swam to our heart's content.

The chalet was well equipped and clean.

The onsite restaurant is the well tried and tested Spur which the kids never get tired off.

On check out day we continued to swim until the kids were tired enough to return home.

All in all a lovely and short getaway for the kids. Next time we'll try make it more than 1 night.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear TSH010GP

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valued feedback.

We are pleased to read you enjoyed your visit to Warmbaths, A Forever Resort. We hope you are already planning your return visit and this time it will be a little longer so you can enjoy all the facilities on the property for longer.

Enjoy your day!

Team Warmbaths.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

An absolutely amazing experience to enjoy especially with family. There's lots to do, from kids to adults and there was never a dull moment. We were a group of about 20 Zambian’s actually “Five generations” in one place at the same time. We felt extremely blessed and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with my family. Thank you Warmbaths for making our trip colorful, fun beautiful and adventurous.

Room Tip: We stayed in the self catering apartments and love it!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Warmbaths A, Manager at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear Mags29Lusaka_Zambia

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your valued feedback.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It warms our heart to read how you and your family got to spend quality time here at Warmbaths, A Forever Resort and you got to create memories that will last FOREVER!

We hope to see you and the family again soon for more family fun in the sun!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

A well organised house. Home away from home. We had fun the pools and bedrooms are warm great trip for winter. I will be there again with my kids.The is peace at night. The animals are free too. Safe for walks.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Day Mashego8

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valued feedback.

We are pleased you enjoyed your getaway to Warmbaths, A Forever Resort and happy to read you and your family enjoyed the warm water and the activities here.

We hope to see you all soon to create more memories that will last forever!