“Absolutely breathtaking”
other travellers have booked this property
Resort Style Living On Hope Island
Have a ride with the Buggy open living room with TV, DVD, Netflix, WiFi, ...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Resort Style Living On Hope Island
Have a ride with the Buggy
open living room with TV, DVD, Netflix, WiFi, ...
Kitchen with all it needs
Master Bedroom with TV and DVD
Spa and Shower in the Master Bathroom
Waterfront Hope Island Villa - Watching the Kangaroos
Have BBQ and enjoy an amazing view
Bedroom with king bed with TV and DVD
second Bathroom
living room
open living room, TV, DVD, Netflix, ...
Living room with glas table
Desk with WiFi Printer
Heated pool
CluLinks Hope Island - Club House only 5 minutes walkb house The Links - Hope Island Golf Course
Tennis court
Hope Island Resort Magnolia Drive on Golf Course Links Hope Island
Carport no. 8428 is the carspace for you also is a carspace in the Base
Sactuary Cove, a buggy ride away
Carpark in the basement, one car and one buggy space no. 8428
Coomera River
Sanctary Cove
Watch the kangaroos from the balcony
Pool with Spa
Beautiful wild animails
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Levin, New Zealand
“Absolutely breathtaking”
Reviewed 29 July 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful quiet secure location with the feel of being surrounded by nature. Views of kangaroos and of course plenty of opportunities for golf enthusiasts. Close proximity of theme parks and all other major attraction. Villa very neat and tidy, offers everything you need and more. We spend most of the time in villa after 1pm as was too hot for us outside. The air con was a pleasure. Enjoyed swimming in the pool early morning or later at night once cooler.

Your age range 35-49
Jayjojan
Sydney, Australia
“Good location, ideal for families”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and 2 kids stayed here for 10 nights. We didn't spend a lot of time in the apartment but the apartment was clean and comfortable.
Two bedrooms with two queen sized beds, so kids have to sleep together.
Good location, not far from theme parks and local supermarket.
Outdoor pool in complex.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rosalie C
Brisbane, Australia
“Be careful of your security bond, it's a disaster”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked 4 days between 10/10 to 14/10 as we had our wedding @ hope island, so we found this place for short holiday. 2 days after we left the place and they said we have broken one bed slats, bed slats was not even on the check list. I have this place as my own hourse and clean and wash everyday, I understand the feeling of the ownwer, but I won't believe that we would break bed slats as who will check that area before you leave. My weight is 60kg and my partner is 70kg, and most of time we are not at tthe resort as we are so busy organising wedding not even touch that bed. they said all the furniture is brand new but how can bed slats easy to break if something is new and we both are light.
They are holding my bond for aorund 4 weeks in their bank, I emailed them but no reponse from them. I also report that I had injury during the stay but no reply. I want to tell anyone if you try to book this resort with Gold Coast Holiday Houses as you need to be careful to deal with them. I will never ever book anything through stayz.com.au again. I never write a review at Tripadviser, this is my first time but I have to do something in the public.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the review
Liked least: the agent
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
Management Response
21 Nov 2014
The bed furniture are new. I bought it in March 2014. You had no costs and got the bond of $200 full back. My manager have to asked when something is damaged. Please understand this. He emailed you and maybe the respond from him is in your spam mail box.
Gold Coast Holiday Houses is a registered Australian agency with an high standard to manage luxury houses. Stayz is an webpage I would recommend positiv. I found few nice Australian holiday destinations there for me.
YourfoodC...
Hope Island, Australia
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Stayed with my family for four nights, the place is very tidy, neat and comfortable.. It feels like home. Movie world and Wet and wild is nearby. you might need to have a map on other accessible place like grocery or town for this is our first time in Gold Coast i cant say much where are these located.Well secured place. 30 to 35 minutes to airport.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: the place
Liked least: very far from town or grocery
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing