“Marketing is everything”

Navys Waterworld Dive Center
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I chose this dive center after seeing their add on the owners Land Rover Defender, after searching to find the actual shop, I knew I made the right decision. Very clean and modern looking dive center. All the instructors were great, friendly, and professional. They really made the trip something special. We did two dives I highly recommend this dive center and its instructors. When I go back I will utilize their services!

All reviews
"excellent diving"
"pick up and drop"
"days diving"

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I dove with Roberto at the end of October in Caldera Beach and Lion's Head. I am a newly certified OW diver and have never dove in cold waters. Roberto and his team were very thoughtful of that and made sure I was comfortable and warm throughout the dive. Safety is their top priority, and I definitely felt safe diving with Roberto and two other divers (one doing her advanced OW and another newly certified like me). Dive briefings were clear and limits were imposed. Underwater, I had some trouble with my fins as well as resurfacing due to being small and the gear being a bit too heavy. Roberto was top notch - he helped me underwater and in and out of the water. As divers, we are expected to put our gear together, but Roberto and his crew did that for us.He also picked me up and drove me back to my hotel. We enjoyed nice conversations during our surface interval too! I highly recommend diving with Navy's Waterworld, especially Roberto. They are some of the best people I've met on the island!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I would highly recommend! This was definitely a highlight of my trip! I had a wonderful time diving in Santorini with Navys. The dive locations were beautiful, very clear waters, good amount of marine life. The first location was a cave dive, which was one of my favorite dives so far! The cave walls were covered in gorgeous colorful sponges, it was a very memorable dive! Robert made everyone feel very comfortable, and being a solo diver they made sure I had a buddy. It was a good size group, did not feel over crowed, we were with a group of about 12, 6 divers, 6 snorkelers. I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel. The staff was all very friendly and knowledgeable!

1  Thank Nikki K
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

As a first timer I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, but Robert was an amazing instructor who made me feel totally comfortable and explained the entire process really well. He is a great underwater photographer! By the end of the second dive I was so comfortable I could stay down there all day! Great experience!