All reviews breakfast manager swim shoes hotel restaurant sea view breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel main strip loved this hotel hotel is perfect swimming pool bus stop rooms are spacious every morning yogurt luggage sunbeds beach
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My family of 4 stayed in the Kamari Beach House (villa) that the suites offers. We have an 8 year old and an 18 month old (baby cot was provided). We felt like little celebrities staying here as many passing by would always take a photo of the home, as it was so quaint and had a beautiful tree in front.

First, upon arrival...I started calling them as we entered Kamari, unfortunately they did not answer the phone until we were standing in the parking lot we were directed to go to. It was not a good start, as we were tired and standing in the hot sun with our two kids and our bags waiting to be told where to go. It was quickly made up for when I crew of staff came rushing down the street to find us. Things happen, people get busy...so it was forgotten.

The villa was PERFECT and plenty of room for our family. The pool was laid back, never busy or filled with people. The beach is LITERALLY right across the street with sunbeds that are only for guests. My only irritation about the beach was the incessant harassment from those trying to give massages. Our only regret is that we didn't stay in Kamari our entire time in Santorini, because it truly was the highlight.

One complaint...and something to be aware of-the villa is right next to the dining and bar area. We have sound machines, so this wasn't an issue at night-however, one evening there were children running around and screaming right outside our window. I went out to the staff (it was 1am) and asked if he could maybe have the children quiet down, as they are right outside our window. He lifted his arms up and said to me "Sorry! babies!" and sort of laughed it off. I have two children of my own, I understand that. But I also understand common decency. Kids screaming outside of rooms at 1am isn't exactly that.
Regardless, I would stay here again. The breakfast buffet was perfect for what we needed, and the same gentlemen that I spoke to at 1am, he worked the breakfast time and I appreciated he memorized our drink orders and was always quick to tell us to sit down, relax while he got us our coffees to start.

Thank you staff for a wonderful time. Your wonderful attitude, and welcoming smiles made our stay that much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Highly recommend staying at this hotel. Everything was basically perfect. The staff is incredibly welcoming and nice they even come and pick you up from the main road and take you down to the hotel. The hotel itself is clean and beautiful. The rooms are very comfortable and furnished nicely. The location is beyond perfect with its black beache and beautiful view. The only thing was that the breakfast buffet was less than good... little to choose from and not great options in general. Usually left breakfast still hungry and not satisfied...
Other than that we were extremely satisfied with our stay and will come again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
santorinicrystalblue, Διευθυντής at Santorini Crystal Blue Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for the nice comments for our staff and for our hotel. We do apreciate your tips for our breakfast and we ill take uder serious consideration.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are spacious, located close to the beach, the staff were helpful and friendly. It has a very traditional Santorini colour scheme that makes it easy to feel the atmosphere of the island. Close walk to the local shops and easy access to the airport.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for the compliments for our hotel, staff and for the comments for our rooms. We hope we have succed to make your holidays even better than you expected.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Where to start. We have been on the road, traveling for a year. Have stayed in numerous Airbnb’s and Booking.com hotels. The hotel is boutique and locally owned but the customer service is on par with luxury international hotels, like the Four Season’s...one of my favorites! The hotel has a breakfast buffet and I expected it to be like so many others....heavy on the carbs, sitting in the open air. While the buffet is geared towards “European sensibilities” it still has a generous portion of eggs and meats. However, the star of the breakfast hour is Theodoris, who, after your first meal, anticipates your coffee order, just the way you like it, juice and other beverage need as if he’s known you for a lifetime. Next is Stefania at the front desk. What a star! She truly makes every guest feel as if you are the only one staying there. Next is Stergios. What can I say except thank you. You remembered every little detail of what we liked and didn’t and made our stay so, so pleasurable. You should be in management!. Then of course, George, for the best, fresh tasting Piña Coladas! I’m craving the pineapple and coconut right now! And finally the manager of it all, Nassos. What a warm and personable place. I can’t wait to go back,

Room Tip: Lambda is a great room
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you and we are very happy that you rate us as a luxury hotel. We are very honored that you compare us to the Four Season's Hotel and we will continue to improve our services and facilities for our clients. In any case we would like to thank you on behalf of the team of the hotel and the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Beautiful apartment, tasty design and very clean. breakfast buffet at the terrace in front of the beach very good quality. lunch and dinner in the hotel's restaurant is very good because they use fresh ingredients not only Greek food. Swimming pool was very nice and beach beds available including towels. the most special part of this place is the staff, warm, helpful people with a heart of gold that made our vacation a fantastic one.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for the comments for our staff and for our hotel. In any case hope that we made your vacation as you expected