“Food average, service appalling!”

The Wild West Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 138 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We ate in this restaurant once and that turned out to be once too many. I ordered a Sea food Spaghetti (one of my favourites) and my wife ordered Lasagne, with a nice bottle of red and a bottle of still water for two.
I was given a steak knife with a fork for the spaghetti (no spoon), was belatedly asked if I wanted any parmesan halfway through the meal, (I said yes but it was never brought), I had to ask THREE times for the water, eventually the waiter somewhat pointedly thumped down a small botgle and one glass on the table witbout a word and walked off.
This waiter was the worst I think I have ever come across in many years of travelling.I was going to advise the Manager of this fact on the way out but she was too busy chatting to her family who were also having a meal there so there was no time for customers. We really liked the resort and everywhere else we went was fine. Needless to say that we won't be frequenting this establishment ever again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 623)

73 - 77 of 1 623 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered burgers which were ok. Kids had an omelette which was really nice and a pizza which was ok. Nothing to shout about. But ok.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Having just dined here I can highly recommend. I had fillet steak in peppercorn sauce and my partner had fillet steak and prawns. Both delicious, piping hot and tasty. Great service and good prices 38 euros in total.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The food is better than I expected , there’s a good choice, the chilli is really good and the steak is not bad either.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Had tried to get in Windmill Bar but they had stopped serving food so ended up here. I had a burito, which was ok, but expensive, husband had a dull burger, daughter had chicken nuggets. The waiter did not look happy to be at work at all, although service was fast he seemed put out that was having to serve us at all. To add insult to injury he never came back to us with any change and took for granted that the 6 euro tip was for him. We did end up leaving it as could not get his attention to get back.