“Best holiday I've had in 15 years”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Amuley Mar 1

Bathroom
Shower
Swimming Pool
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mariamcca...
Cork
“Best holiday I've had in 15 years”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This was myself and my husbands first holiday together with our 3 children, two of whom are 10 months old. I have been in Fuerteventura 3 times before this and this was the best time we had here. When I contacted the owner he was more than obliging to facilitate us with two travel cots for the babies. He directly sent me emails regarding any inquiries I had and gave me his personal phone number in case there was any problems. I was worried at first as it was my first time travelling with two small babies, however we did not have one hiccup. The apartment was spotless and extremely well furnished. The entire complex was beautiful. The pool was secure with a gated fence so my children were extremely safe. The bedrooms and bathrooms were spotless with fresh towels. There was toiletries there when we arrived which was a pleasant surprise. There were plenty of toys for the children in the basement which my six year old son was over the moon with. The apartment was very child friendly. Out of the seven nights we stayed we ate in the apartment four times as we were tired from doing activities all day. All the kitchen utensils were perfect, all we had to buy was food to cook. I was so happy with the short walking distance from the apartment to the beach and town (5 minutes) as pushing two prams is tough lol. The neighbors were very friendly and the locals were very accommodating with supplying baby chairs etc in the restaurants. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone thinking about going abroad for a relaxing holiday. I will definitely be returning next year. Best accommodation we have stayed in in Fuerteventura. Fantastic price for such a great place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very comfortable apartment
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
disneyley...
Leyland
“Don't stay here , read reviews as there is a lot better aparts”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I would never stay in this apartment again !!!!! We booked so daughter and grandson could sleep in down stairs apartment it was disgusting wouldn't let my dog sleep down there ... It stunk of mould ..all bathrooms smelt of strong urine even after I bleached them everyday and we had trouble with cockroaches through the apartment .. I have been going to fuer for 26 years worse place we have ever stayed in !!!!! Their is some beautiful apartments in complex number 47 and 28 amazing .we will be booking one of them next year ... Also apartment is defiantly not child friendly ... As for the kitchen draws made me sick when I opened them ... I didn't go away to have to clean!!! We wanted to spend few nights outside having a meal on balcony , but we ate out all time as like I said above Dirty kitchen !!!!!!!!!!! By

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Nov 2014
Dear Guests
We were disappointed to receive your review regarding your stay at our house. We have only ever received positive feedback from our guests who stay at our house. After speaking to you following your review I understand that you had other incidents during your stay which affected your overall feelings which contributed to your review. I also outlined to you that you didn't contact us or our key-holder regarding any issues you had during your stay. The issues you raised have been noted and we would like to assure all guests that we have professional key-holders who look after our house and ensure that all guests enjoy their holidays.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing