“Lovely food, excellent service”
Review of La Bodeguita

La Bodeguita
Ranked #54 of 137 Restaurants in Caleta de Fuste
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very enjoyable meal at this restaurant, the food was excellent as was the wine list, and the service from our waitress was friendly, efficient and we would definitely go back when next in Costa Caleta.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 358)

9 - 13 of 1 358 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here last night as I was fancying pasta! It was pretty busy and to be honest could probably of done with an extra member of staff or two. It too them quite a while to take our order so we ordered drinks and food at the same time. Shortly after they arrived with my cocktail and my husbands beer then literally a minute later they arrived with my lasagne which was very nice and my husband Pizza which he enjoyed. As were nearly finished it transpired that the reason they were so quick was they had brought us the food that the next table had ordered! Now my husband had ordered 4 cheese pizza and got salami but figured it had been lost in translation and had been struggling to decide so just accepted it not wishing to make a fuss! The food was good they were nice and quick with the bill and obviously super fast with the food but we did enjoy it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We first came here to share a pizza and the food was so delicious we went back twice again in one week! The staff were so lovely and attentive. The bruschetta topped with tomatoes and cheese was amazing and we had this on all 3 occasions. We had pizzas, calzone, gnocchi and mushroom tortellini all of which were tasty and fresh. The desserts were also dreamt! I would definitely recommend the Nutella crepe! Wow! Wine beautiful and sangria was the nicest I’d had the whole ho,iday. Very shocked to come on and see so many bad reviews. We had lovely food here and we would definitely revisit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Disgusting. I ordered the Vodka Pasta with added chicken. When I order this at home it’s a delicious dish with cubes of chicken. The attached photo tells a story.
As for the wait staff. Over worked. Busy. Arrogant. Ignorant.
Avoid this kip at all costs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice food, pleasant staff swift service, good location reasonably priced. as with most restaurants this allows smoking whilst eating which find off putting