BreakFree Diamond Beach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$191
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$86
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
  • Pool
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$157
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Bel Air on Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Pool
ULTIQA Air On Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$259
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$85
US$75
  • Pool
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$158
Aria Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$291
Reviews (1 254)
1 254 results
All reviewspacific fairgreat locationacross the roadbedroom apartmentthe gold coastoutdoor poolfamily holidayroad noisesub penthousesteam roomocean viewshort walkgreat place to stayamazing viewscar parkgreat facilitiesshopping centre
20 - 25 of 1 254 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location in Broadbeach. All staff we met were very efficient and helpful. Pay the extra for a sea view room as you get morning sun and cooler in the evening. Highly recommended for a family stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RebeccaNoyes, General Manager at Mantra Sierra Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NewZealandHamptons,

Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your recent stay with us at Mantra Sierra Grand. I must agree, the ocean view apartments are spectacular and the morning sun over ocean is an amazing start to the day,

We are so pleased that your family enjoyed their stay with our resort and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, wonderful views and great staff. Loved the indoor pool, especially for our almost 2 year old. Outdoor pool was a little chilly, but beautiful spa, lounge areas and got lots of sun. Rooms were great, spacious, but a little dated and worn, but perfect for what we were after.

Dear Casszjanek,

Thank you for providing your review on your stay at Mantra Sierra Grand. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it provided a home away from home – what a fantastic compliment to receive!

I am so pleased that the resort facilities catered perfectly for your families needs. Although our outdoor pool and spa are both heated, its lovely to enjoy the warmth of the indoor pool in the cooler months. Its wonderful to hear your little junior traveler enjoyed this area. also.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your review and we look forward to welcoming you back for another great visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great location problems were shower was not clean would have liked another quilt or blanket and the window in the bedroom did not close properly leading to a lot of extra road noise and a cold draught other wise our stay was excellent

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear dschenscher,

Thank you for sharing your review on your recent stay with our resort. I was disappointed to read of the maintenance concerns encountered during your stay and that these were not rectified prior to your arrival. Unfortunately maintenance issues can arise and I sincerely hope that staff were able to rectify these swiftly for you.

Our central location is certainty one of the many great features of our resort and I am pleased that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi Rebecca, have always enjoyed staying at Mantra's however this booking was not so good. I booked the penthouse as we were there for our sons wedding with many family member and friends staying at the Sierra Grand. we arrived on Wednesday and discovered the spa was cold. spoke to reception' a maintenance person came to fix the problem, this was repeated about 4 times during our stay. The problem was finally rectified on the Sunday morning, which was the morning we were leaving. on the morning we left the reception staff told me that the manager would contact me to discuss this issue. I have not heard from anyone. Can you please contact me on 0402912860 as I need to discuss the problem. As you can understand we booked the penthouse to be able to relax with friends/family on the top deck and in the spa. This was not able to happen for our entire stay.

Dear Colette B,

First and foremost please accept my formal apologies that you were advised that a representative from management would be in communication with you and that this has not occurred.

I was disappointed to read of your concerns with the spa during your stay and that staff had difficulty rectifying this issue for you. I can provide full reassurance that I will investigate this matter and be in communication with you shortly regarding this.

I sincerely hope that your Son's wedding went well and that your family enjoyed their time on the Gold Coast for this very special day.

Thank you again for reaching out and I will be in communication directly with you shortly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a1 bdrm apartment for the weekend for a getaway away from the kids. The apartment was quite small compared to other Mantra's we have stayed in. Bathroom was ridiculously small, the water sprayed out of the shower all over the floor and also leaked under the shower glass to cause a massive puddle on the floor. Would have liked a TV in the bedroom. Very basic and for the price I would expect more. Nice view from 21st floor. Reception staff were uninterested. Spent most of the time outside of the hotel room as it wasn't somewhere we really wanted to hang out in. Sadly I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple