Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Charlotte V
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Beautiful place, spaces and people.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Aug 2023via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
If you want to feel special and spoiled, this is the place to be! From the friendly owners and staff, to the fireplace in your room, the lovely deep bath with legs and the big four-poster bed it was pure bliss. Lovely and interesting decor as well as lots of candles everywhere add to the experience. Although they do have alternative electricity in place, we prefered the candles! There is a big kitchen and living room that is a shared space and cosy. A beautiful garden with swimming pools, interesting animals, and a short walk to the beach made this one of the best guest houses I have ever visited. Treat yourself and stay there!
Date of stay: August 2023
Room Tip: Come prepared to relax and enjoy
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2.1 km from Goblin's Creek Manor House
Free parking
Viewed from the Britannia Bay side, the pool aand lounge area. All rooms with sea view
  • eDreams
  • Vio.com
6.8 km from Goblin's Creek Manor House
4.7 km from Goblin's Creek Manor House
View more hotels in St. Helena Bay
All reviews home away from home get away an animal lover communal kitchen enjoyed our stay felt very much at home blue crane braai area awesome stay enjoyed every moment warm hospitality super hosts beautiful place hidden gem animals accommodation antiques
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2023

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay . The staff were very helpful and welcoming from the word go . If ever we come to St Helena bay again we will make use of Goblins creek again. Thank you to the staff for great service and an awesome stay.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed 1 May 2023

A touch of class. Great effort has gone into creating a "homey" atmosphere with the emphasis on the small things that make it special. Like cotton balls, ear plugs and a medical plaster in the bathroom - for just in case you've forgotten yours at home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2023

A wonderful guesthouse of which the hosts absolutely insist on home comforts for their guests.
Thankyou so much for your warm hospitality. I honestly felt like I was staying with old friends rather than a guesthouse.
Full use of the well equipt kitchen served me well and the bed room was delightful.
x

Reviewed 17 April 2023

I enjoyed my week long stay at Goblin's Creek very much. Brett, Rosi and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and kind. I felt very much at home in my warm sunny room as well as in the communal kitchen and dining room. I loved that I could also use the fridge in the kitchen to store a few items and that I could cook when I wanted to. The animals, nearby beaches and garden were an added bonus. Very tranquil environment.

Reviewed 27 March 2023

We had a mouse in our room, no coffee pods or tea for that matter and to be told all I should have done was ask is not acceptable. This was a special weekend for us and I was left extremely disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2023