Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Asha M

Home away from home

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Apr 2023
I enjoyed my week long stay at Goblin's Creek very much. Brett, Rosi and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and kind. I felt very much at home in my warm sunny room as well as in the communal kitchen and dining room. I loved that I could also use the fridge in the kitchen to store a few items and that I could cook when I wanted to. The animals, nearby beaches and garden were an added bonus. Very tranquil environment.
Date of stay: April 2023
R 1 140
    R 1 140
11.8 km from Goblin's Creek Manor House
View more hotels in St. Helena Bay
All reviews home away from home get away an animal lover communal kitchen enjoyed our stay felt very much at home blue crane braai area awesome stay enjoyed every moment warm hospitality super hosts beautiful place hidden gem animals accommodation antiques
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2023

We had a mouse in our room, no coffee pods or tea for that matter and to be told all I should have done was ask is not acceptable. This was a special weekend for us and I was left extremely disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 17 March 2023

Our stay was very nice, you are out in the nature, very quite and lots of beaches just for yourself. The perfect place when looking for a peaceful and quite area. Rosi and Brett were super hosts, very welcoming! Thanks for having us!

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 6 March 2023 via mobile

Well, firstly the two people who I spoke to on the phone were very rude. i phoned to ASK if a early check in would be possible, and the gentleman told me : I CANNOT KICK OUT THE GUESTS!!! In no way was that what i was suggesting! I was a yes or no question!!! In our room there was a Mosquito net hanging over the bed, it was so covered in dust 🤦🏻‍♀️. That evening we went to bed and heard a noise under the bed at 23:00 (which was strange because it was built into the floor), it was a mouse! when i phoned the fantastic team of management / owners, the lady told me and I quote : "what do you expect me to do? Drive 30 minutes to come and catch your little mouse???? " You are in nature darling maybe you left the door open???? When I asked if we can move to another room, she said no! Even thought the next morning there were several empty rooms with keys hanging in the doors!! GOBLINS CREEK!! It definitely lives up to its name! And to the lady with the attitude, its not nature DARLING, it's dirty!!! She probably thought I was a foreigner who will appreciate "nature" in my room!!!!!

Room tip: Avoid the entire establishment!
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2023

We had a very relaxing and tranquil weekend it's so peaceful there. It is a beautiful place the owners are very friendly and helpful. There are alot of areas to just relax and take in the scenery. There is a shop in walking distance and 5 min drive to bigger shops and just around the corner and you at a very beautiful beach. We really enjoyed our visit and this is another place I would definitely return to and recommend.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 9 January 2023

We couldn't be happier. Brett and Rosi are the best. Room was clean, staff were friendly and always nearby when we needed help or recommendations.
You have no choice than to relax once you step foot in at Goblins Creek.
The animals were a delight to experience

Date of stay: December 2022