Addo Elephant Park multi-day Photo Safari

Book in advance
from
R 9 000,00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Traveloma Tours & Safaris
from R 9 000,00
from R 900,00
from R 350,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2023

I did several, individual day trips from Chintsa with Traveloma & Tobz.
It was super informative and fun, entertaining and educating at the same time.
And I felt always more than safe and in good hands.

Tobz was so friendly, very reliable and well organized. His knowledge of the culture and history of South Africa and especially the Eastern Cape is incredible. You can always feel his passion for what he is doing! And no matter what question you have, he knows the answer :-)

Tobz is also very flexible, you can do the standard trips as well as arrange individual tours. He goes the extra mile to realize all your travel ideas.
And I really love the approach to make a difference when traveling - in doing it in a sustainable and inclusive way like you can do it with Traveloma. Therefore: Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 21 January 2023 via mobile

Tobz our guude was waitibg for us by the Dock. He was smart and his English was very good. The vehicle was airconditiined and well maintained.
His enthusiasm for the culture, history and hus home tiwn was great.
He looked after us very well. Varied tour, museum, city hall and beach but for us was the Township we spent 20 minutes driving around. His knowledge and understanding if recent history and current sutuatiin was enlightening.
Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2023
1  Thank MUSICTRIP19
Reviewed 8 January 2023 via mobile

Guide failed to show or communicate pick up point.
Would like my money back
Very disappointed
Did not look like a good place to see

Date of experience: January 2023
1  Thank Inspiration759762
Thobela R, Owner at Traveloma Tours & Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2023

Good day. We are very surprised about your review because you never came to join the tour. The pick-up point is communicated when receiving the booking. In fact, I collect all my guests directly at the harbour when embarking the ship, and noone has ever missed me before in several years. In fact, the other guests and I waited for you quite some time, hoping you would still join our tour. Additionally, it would have been great if you would have communicated with me. I would have happily explained where to meet, and I would also have refunded the costs had you contacted me. Lastly, I can assure you that East London is a beautiful place.

Reviewed 5 January 2023

This was a very good tour we were given a good overall tour of East London. Our tour guid was very knowable.

Date of experience: December 2022
2  Thank FThims
Reviewed 2 January 2023 via mobile

I‘ve learned from, worked and travelled with the nicest human being Tobz. He was the best colleague, teacher and travel buddy I could ask for.

Award winning guide is even an understatement. Since day one I‘ve felt like Tobz is a friend I know for a long time. He always made sure to show me the importance of inclusive and sustainable tourism. About South Africa’s real culture, its way from apartheid dictatorship until today’s young democracy, about ongoing challenges, social inequalities and of course about the amazing Xhosa culture with their lovely people and insane clicking language.

For me it was so special, important and touching to see that Tobz deeply cares about NGOs from his hometown such as the African Angels Days for Girls Enterprise, the African Angels Independent School, Temies Soup Kitchen or Ikhwezilomso Creche located in the township of Chintsa East.

He even startet a Social Responsibility Tour so that tourists can really see and meet different organisations and natives who are fighting against poverty or lack of education. This is just a small snippet of what I’ve learned from Tobz. I have grown so much from him and this experience.

Inkosi Kakhulu Tobz and South Africa. I’ll definitely see u again!